superconfessional

i find it increasingly hard to make conversation with people. more and more i go home halfway the night because i don't feel like talking any more.

then i spend the rest of the night on tumblr reblogging pictures of volcano eruptions and cormac mccarthy quotes.

Sup sufu loner crew.

i find it increasingly hard to make conversation with people. more and more i go home halfway the night because i don't feel like talking any more.

Interesting. I find it more difficult to motivate myself to go out in the first place, but once out and about and on the booze I am super sociable. 

Don't put enough effort into maintaining friendships as i should. Adding on to that, I feel like i'm content with having my few 'best' friends and that makes me not put enough effort into making new ones as i should/could...

I've had constant on and off anxiety induced nausea since late July

psych suggested I look into meds but almost all of them have nausea as a side affect as well as potentially more serious and permanent effects which just makes me more anxious

don't know what to do mane, life used to be good just a few months ago

Edited by HPM

yeah I've honestly thought about it but I have a friend that smoked a lot of weed to try and treat his depression and it just made it worse and he ended up hospitalised

I've also developed emetophobia

xanax seems to be my best bet but still has a host of issues

maybe I just need a lifestyle change

don't know where to put this.. just saw a woman get hit by a car about two hours ago. she was in the middle of the road in the crosswalk near a small median, but the don't walk sign was still on.  she tried to run across but then ran backwards a little i guess when she realized she couldnt make it, and the car hit her. it was like i was watching in slow motion. she was coherent after but was bleeding from her head and her leg was hurting. never thought i'd see something like that.. still sort of shaken up about it...