ooe yofukuten & co. denim contest

Flash

^

Thanks alot guys!  :blush:

Tried to break the Ooe down more with weird shooting stance in addition to more walking and climbing there, not much damage done....really one tough jeans!   :D

Edited by redragon

It's definitely a special place. Really small, cash only (they supposedly had their original cash register until a few years ago), and they only sells glazed donuts. Best damn donuts I've ever had.

Today is the first day back in my contest pair in a while. Everybody is killing it too, loved catching up on the updates over the past couple pages.

9322106696_41814dd944_z.jpg

9319314339_d86a85186f_z.jpg

Nice updates everyone. Excuse the prolonged absence, bu I have been swamped. I have a few quick snaps of, what else, more Pirates baseball. They are only a game back in the NL Central, and they hold the third best record in all of baseball. Things are getting very exciting at the stadium because of it, and these are from the second to last game before the all star break.

9322104412_52bc4f7316_z.jpg
A nice view of the city. I work in that pointy building dead center.

9322103466_720868f725_z.jpg
Lots of sellout crowds recently.

As far as the jeans go, I have been holding out on the next wash for awhile so that the combs can develop a bit more. I'm liking how they are coming along and will try to post decent pics in sunlight soon.

Here's a crappy one on the train to Philly back in early June. They have progressed a lot since then.

9322327146_d5c5df837d_z.jpg

That's awesome Ray.  It'd be great to see them keep this up during the second half unlike in recent years. I wish I lived near a big league ballpark, only have some college summer league ball nearby. The Braves were going to build a park for a minor league affiliate here but it got voted down during last fall's elections. Would have been incredible because their my team but oh well, we really do need some new roads I suppose.

morning post wash dry....a little bluer than they are in real life, however I was wrong about the cotton thread holding up! too much tension in the yoke everytime I try to stretch these out manually but I'll keep wearing these until they fall apart!:

waist band stitching starting to tear, also lost the entire bottom stitch of the yoke

9337203996_5bf90b0576_z.jpg

overall backside

9337208594_b9ef9b681c_z.jpg

damn I love this patch

9337209074_040f9b06ee_z.jpg

Patch and hardware are definitely great.

I'm by no means a huge golf fan but I do find the final round of a major pretty relaxing TV on a Sunday morning so after watching a little bit of the British Open today I was inspired to play some putt putt with my girlfriend.  Here's a little update of my too tight Ooe's (which can only worn with top button undone)

ResizedImage951374435746182.jpg

ResizedImage951374435732761.jpg

The blues on the first pictures are a little strange for whatever reason, second picture I feel is reasonably accurate in color.

Edited by Ignaurus

Small update to mark the end of month 11...

ibmsjefGrimIMQ.JPG

iqVJ4tOlDBDjm.JPG

ibsM9t2AqQETMs.JPG

ioHhj7Tcxqkc2.JPG

iv3S6NT38lnva.JPG

Near obliteration of the inseam...

Current fitpic

Sorry for the rather awkward posing stance....  :blush:

iVVuKlxQnHYch.JPG

igTTPXVJDXZ2N.JPG

Cheers!

Edited by redragon

thanks guys; I'm pretty happy how these are turning out ; + they are great to wear when temperature is soaring (again) to 35 degrees Celsius

That's really nice work, slab.  Great update.

Reddragon I like the current fit.  You have some nice fades coming in too, very buttery looking.

Aho, the texture does jump out with yours.  Is the contrast of the selvedge fades as stark as it looks irl?