ooe yofukuten & co. denim contest

Flash

I've had so many cancellations of projects due to clients having *no money* that I've had to pick up a union gig on production-pace wall systems.

The ooe's have been under some severely brutal conditions recently and I really have to say that these two put out some fantastic product. This is workwear. Cotton threading that fails all over the place constantly can kiss my ass, for real. Ooe is doing something right with their thread vendors.

• 2 weeks later...

Been moving (up three flights of stairs) since last Friday. Pretty cookie-cutter type of place, but got it's bigger than the last and was a great deal.

894833_10101074637963956_1149192484_o.jpg

Lots of golf courses here in coastal Carolina and this complex happens to sit next to one. My balcony is exactly where most golfer's tee shots land on this particular hole. I spent this morning watching some guy hit that tree a couple times with his second and third shots, just getting frustrated as hell. Good entertainment. Not much time in the jeans lately, still just too damn snug.

I've been cold-soaking daily, coldest possible tap water. I don't know what will yield! Gotta do it though. There's nothing sexy or magical about stale sweat soaks after a couple days. ***well maybe there is but not in my world, not here

Edited by jyoni

For not being much of a baseball fan, I go to a lot of baseball games. I was in Philly over the weekend visiting family, and ended up with very nice seats at the Phillies game. Citizens Bank Park is very nice, much better than the old Veterans Stadium, but I am still partial to PNC Park in Pittsburgh.

8683592908_2faa243598_z.jpg

8683592330_1314b09063_z.jpg

8682478999_0a0b2b9b41_z.jpg

I jumped the gun on my cheesesteak selection and grabbed one from a random vendor stall only to find out later that there is a Tony Luke's right in the stadium.

One thing the Phillies do very well is the hot dog launch. For those who haven't been to a major league park in the last few years, during an inning break (typically somewhere around the 3-5 innings) most teams bring out some form of hot dog launching device and shoot hot dogs out of a pneumatic cannon into the stands. People go crazy for it.

The Phillies do it pretty well. I've never seen an atv mounted hot dog cannon before, and the one the Philly Phanatic uses was incredibly powerful. He was launching these to the farthest rows in the upper deck from second base. Plus, they use a team of people to keep the cannon locked and loaded. It's genuinely impressive even though it's incredibly dumb.

8682479437_11c1fe42ae_z.jpg

It also finally turned to Spring in Pittsburgh. This is from the Mellon Green which I walk through each day on my way to work.

8682478815_0706ae37a2_z.jpg

I don't have a picture, but the Occupy Pittsburgh movement was squatting in this park from 10/11 to 2/12, and after they were evicted the park was a wreck. It is now back to what it used to be, but it remained closed until the beginning of this year because of all the damage.

Edited by rayw44

was trying to hold off washing until june but im gonna have to wash them now , we were visiting this little girl( on the left ) at the breeders and got covered in drool by his 2 massive dog de bordeaux's ( soon to be the newest member of our family , she is a 5 week old french bulldog pup , we have yet to name her :) )

20130427_134406_zps78740442.jpg

ill update with evo pics as soon as the ooe's are dry

just gave them their 5th machine wash; 8 month mark; they are a lot lighter already than my S9202XX which have about 10 months of wear.

8698543334_5f95d69545.jpg
SAM_0225 by SLAB13, on Flickr

8698542792_6568c636d1.jpg
SAM_0226 by SLAB13, on Flickr

Skulls wallet trying to break out of the pocket bag

8697419389_2e53fe5cc1.jpg
SAM_0228 by SLAB13, on Flickr

patch lost some more ink; will try to oil it

8697419027_5e926b0903.jpg
SAM_0229 by SLAB13, on Flickr