Shoes that look better with age...

mizanation

I know some of you guys don't think much of Grensons quality these days, but I love the Fred boots, and for the price I think they're amazing.

I want to buy a pair this week, and can't decide between Vibram or not, what do you guys think?

unnamed-1.jpg

unnamed.jpg

anyone know whats the difference between the black leathers that Wesco offers? they have black, black fire and black tie. Do they evolve/look different from eachother or is it just the tickness that differs?

might have to jump ship to Wesco or Whites if this Viberg group buy does not go through or becomes too expensive

I had a guy stop me at whole foods yesterday asking about my SD... He thought they were Julians... and we talked boots for a minute or two. I guess the polish made them stand out a bit...

I just purchases the Alden Indy Boots. I decided to go with size US10.5 after some advice.

They are being shipped from the US to Sweden so they´ll be a while. I´ll post pics when they arrive!

why does rioting and looting always go together...? I guess without the words rioting before the looting, it's just common theft...

nice pictures^

were they taking in fullerton? i had a class at FC last semester.

Thanks guys! She is a cool chick! Let's me make a leather mess around the house. And let me quit my career to learn to make leather handbags.

Yeah, that's the fullerton train station and the other is a trail up at the highest point of town. Off state college blvd..not too far from cal state fullerton college.

These definitely look much worse with age. I was hoping they'd last more than 4 months. Oh well. Back to Redwings.

uhh. I dont really see anything wrong with them other than -

they need a new heel cause you didn't replace it

they have paint on them, cause you probably painted while wearing them

and they need to be cleaned

get some soap, some water, lexol cleaner, obenauf's, and kiwi brown and they'll be fine.