Shoes that look better with age...

mizanation

@UCSB, any chance you could list off that collection for me?

Wolverine 1000 miles, brown,

Grenson Sharp, Honey Hi-Shine

Romano Martegani Pisa

Cole Haan collection cap toe

Frye Jace oxford

Some crap made in Italy BR boots (in the back)

Why not? Size 12

Because they've lasted this long... They look fantastic and almost my size too!

did you wet your pants when you saw those for only $3.00? I would. I'd have trouble keeping the huge ass grin off my face when I paid for it all.

Super nice find!

Because they've lasted this long... They look fantastic and almost my size too!

did you wet your pants when you saw those for only $3.00? I would. I'd have trouble keeping the huge ass grin off my face when I paid for it all.

Super nice find!

My wife actually did the picking...was shocked when she got them home. They'll get little use and no real work will be done in them...unless you count 12oz weightlifting championships.

the bottom of toebox/half-sole (probably not the correct term, but front half of the shoe) has such a crazy shape - it's like it's custom built for the original owner's foot

I wore my GT out the past two days in the snow and i have weird water stains on the bottoms. Not really noticeable but theyre there anyone else ever get this. I never snow sealed them so im guessing thats why. They did keep my feet nice and dry so i cant complain.

Welp, I took a risk on sizing and lost. If anyone is interested in some Alden AF84's in a 6.5 US. They're worn but still in very, very good condition. Need to be a US 7. If no one contacts me I'll just list them back on ebay where there was apparently a lot of interest.

On the plus side I figured out the Barrie last isn't for me.

holy fucking grail! which of those treasures is in your size?

The black U of M, the black Wayne State and the gold Hanes Wind Shield are all my size. The white one is a M, the Lee coveralls are about a M (meant to go over clothes) and will fit a person up to 5' 10" (any taller and they are gonna hurt), the Dee Cee overalls are pretty small, Lee side zips are 34", and the other side zips are about 26" waist.

excellent haul.

Looks all early 60's to me. Probably a guy from the end of Korea going on the GI bill to Michigan...

Great collection. Too bad he wasn't a bit taller and bigger.... then I could wear it!