Shoes that look better with age...

mizanation

H. Bosch- Those looks great after the dubbing...what did you use on them?

Good old sno seal, my fingers & a hairdryer.

And i did just one coat, or one and a half as after the first coat i quickly went over the whole boot with a small amount more.

anyone know where I could get my hands on a nice pair of harness boots (something like the frye harness 8R) with an old fashioned leather sole, a sloped wood heel, and a medium shaft hight? -maybe a 8-9 inches. thx in advance

Wesco web site. Not sure about a "wood" heel, but they do have leather heel stacks I believe . . .

Oh, yeah I'm not saying that they didn't get certain things customized, but it seems egregious to point out what is perhaps the most identifiably un-custom aspect of them in the description.

I actually like that J.Crew goes out of their way to carry brands that are in some way or another "smaller" than they are, whether it's Clark's or Blundstone or Mr. Freedom... I just think they copywriters need to check with their buyers once in awhile.

Oh, yeah I'm not saying that they didn't get certain things customized, but it seems egregious to point out what is perhaps the most identifiably un-custom aspect of them in the description.

I actually like that J.Crew goes out of their way to carry brands that are in some way or another "smaller" than they are, whether it's Clark's or Blundstone or Mr. Freedom... I just think they copywriters need to check with their buyers once in awhile.

yeah. its pretty sick, what they get away with.

like when they had the $98 mexican selvage 501s listed as 1947 LVC. that was a hoot. I'm sure they got some people with that one.