Levi's Vintage Clothing

Welcome to the 20th century, LVC!

I actually like the drawings a lot. That's what their sales lists that they give out to the retailers look like. Old timey photos are quite nice too. Good looking gingham check pleated jacket (Levi's did make one) in one.

Who's up for that 1874 hunting jacket? A lot of people seemed to like the LVCJ version of that that was out a few years ago...

Hey guys, for the 1947 LVCs I need a true 34.5" after soak and stretch, should I go with 34s or 36s? Also need about 12.5" in the thigh after stretch.

From what I understand, the pre-2009s are 1" smaller than tagged and post-2009s are true to size. If I could find some older 36s that actually measured 35 those might do the trick, but I've seen some measure 13" in the thigh which would be too big.

Should I go with post-2009s in 34 then? They would shrink down to a 32 waist but would they stretch back out to 34?

Thanks!

Guys, little question about LVC.

I know that jeans are really reproduced from the year stated but how about the shirts, belts, bags and so on, are those repro products as well?

Or they are just designed ( vintage style ) and produced nowadays and tagged LVC in order to make those look more vintage.

most are repro products, although some are produced from very sketchy details (photos, sketches etc) so a certain amount of artistic license must be taken with a lot of the range...
^Some of the shirts and non-denim jackets are based on real items from Levi's past, some are just vintage stylee like RRL products. The belts and bags are I think completely new in design.

I see. So basically not all of the products are reproduced from the original one.

Thanks for confirmation. ;)

Are they really drawings or heavily filtered photos with a black outline? Not sure, but leaning towards the latter. Either way, this is THEIR shot at accurately depicting their products. Would make sense if you could click on the item to see actual photos and a description (including sizing). :D

Welcome to the 20th century, LVC!

I actually like the drawings a lot. That's what their sales lists that they give out to the retailers look like. Old timey photos are quite nice too. Good looking gingham check pleated jacket (Levi's did make one) in one.

Who's up for that 1874 hunting jacket? A lot of people seemed to like the LVCJ version of that that was out a few years ago...

interesting interview, so who is the journalist, he or she is also on sufu?

swtch , your right the 213 is beautiful and i also wish there would be one to buy.

roy great pair there, missed that.

its a real pity there are no detailed pics, but i like the collection. its nice they make other pieces then just denim from the archieves. i wish lee japan would do that too. just thinking of the henley roy has , and the nice shirts, great

I can't see the discount anymore - even if I use the link from the email?!?

Help I need a fix:D

Ben, it was there yesterday morning (15% off all jeans brands) and then strangely absent by the evening. Did you get the 1955s from Hideout?

Ben, it was there yesterday morning (15% off all jeans brands) and then strangely absent by the evening. Did you get the 1955s from Hideout?

I did - got a 33 *36 but they measure 35 in the leg so I've not worn them or removed tags as I need at least 33 inch leg post wash/shrinkage I'm 6ft1".

They are 2010 model, does anyone know how much these will loose in the leg before I take the plunge?

I have a 2011 1947 36" leg and these are still cuffed after 3 machine washes

maybe LVC wasn't that happy? dunno...sale should last till October 18th. Just ask Dejan directly. He's a great guy!

I will do in AM

Tony at Hideout is awesome too if anyone wants LVC. He's only there Saturdays now according to someone who answered this week but sorted me some 1955 for £130 including postage:cool:

I did - got a 33 *36 but they measure 35 in the leg so I've not worn them or removed tags as I need at least 33 inch leg post wash/shrinkage I'm 6ft1".

They are 2010 model, does anyone know how much these will loose in the leg before I take the plunge?

I have a 2011 1947 36" leg and these are still cuffed after 3 machine washes

My 55s (code 4170) have a tagged inseam of 34. I assume they started at 34", but they did finish a hair shorter than my old 643 '37s and '44s that have a tagged inseam of 34, so they might have started shorter than them. The 55s shrank down to 30 3/4" to 31" depending on how much you stretch them when measuring. Worst case scenario yours shrink down to 32".