Levi's Vintage Clothing

Thank you, actually I´m new to this forum, I came from mynudies.com were my name is Vinyljunkie... I took this new name because I´m a big Stones fan, aswell as Denim:)

Unfortunately the jean is not my size, it´s W27 L28 so I will keep it like a treasure...

hey, i'm from over there too under the name exitmusic. sufu ate me and i havent been back much.

Hi Everyone, 1st post here so hi.

I'm also a bit of a LVC denim nut but feel the quality of denim used has gone right downhill of late.

Here's some pics of my collection...

61w9r9s.jpg

From left to right: '37 201's (well worn in), '37 201's early stages, 1901's, '44 S501's, well worn 20's 201's, '33 501's, raw unshrunk '37 501's, raw unshrunk '20's 201's, late 60's model 501 (japanese edition only) Raw unshrunk. (the last pair are currently up on ebay if anyone's interested :http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=014&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=330126904170&rd=1&rd=1

All stamped 555 apart from the 1901's and the late 60's model

68mhwlg.jpg

S506 & 507. both stamped 555

4mmzpe8.jpg

4t9pcn8.jpg

Not LVC, but 2 of my fave jackets. Lee 1937 cowboy, and Sugarcane/Wrangler 11MJ

632422b.jpg

Got stacks more denim dotted around the house. Quite a few pairs of early-mid 60's big E's. Current faves are some Red Ear raw denims.

Hi Everyone, 1st post here so hi.

I'm also a bit of a LVC denim nut but feel the quality of denim used has gone right downhill of late.

Here's some pics of my collection...

From left to right: '37 201's (well worn in), '37 201's early stages, 1901's, '44 S501's, well worn 20's 201's, '33 501's, raw unshrunk '37 501's, raw unshrunk '20's 201's, late 60's model 501 (japanese edition only) Raw unshrunk. (the last pair are currently up on ebay if anyone's interested :http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=014&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=330126904170&rd=1&rd=1

All stamped 555 apart from the 1901's and the late 60's model

S506 & 507. both stamped 555

Not LVC, but 2 of my fave jackets. Lee 1937 cowboy, and Sugarcane/Wrangler 11MJ

Got stacks more denim dotted around the house. Quite a few pairs of early-mid 60's big E's. Current faves are some Red Ear raw denims.

Jeeez Louise!!!!!

Got another pair of 20's 201's somewhere that have had 2 or 3 washes, but not sure where I put 'em.

Hello, how ya guys doin'? I've got a lil' question I'd like to ask. It's like this, yeah, I was just lookin' 'round the eBay and I saw these '67 505s for an extremely good price. Now my question is, are these fake or what? I'm no expert on details so I would appreciate if you could help me sort this one out. I truly think that those are a pair of good ol' blue, and I would very much want to wear 'em myself. Now it would be a real shame to get a pair of fake LVC's, right?

Sincerely yours

cheetah

They look perfect. But before your hit the 'buy' button email the seller to find out the actual waist measurement - this season's jeans are sized small (both waist and thighs). Becuase they're sanforized (preshrunk) you buy your actual waist size, but if you're normally a 30W you might be forced to go for a 32 (in the UK at least, they don't do 29 or 31 waist) .

Hello, how ya guys doin'? I've got a lil' question I'd like to ask. It's like this, yeah, I was just lookin' 'round the eBay and I saw these '67 505s for an extremely good price. Now my question is, are these fake or what? I'm no expert on details so I would appreciate if you could help me sort this one out. I truly think that those are a pair of good ol' blue, and I would very much want to wear 'em myself. Now it would be a real shame to get a pair of fake LVC's, right?

Sincerely yours

cheetah

You're a pathetic little fawning rat. I despise you and your kind. Those jeans deserve better than you. That is the truth and you know it. So, just stop it. Right now.

I have a sizing question if you guys don't mind. My pair of 36 waist '47 LVC fit perfectly after shrinking (keep in mind they're a bit undersized to begin with). I'd like to get a pair of '55 LVC, but I'm not sure which waist size to get. I'm afraid 36 will be too big and 34 will be too small. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Pictures on your worn ones would be really nice. Just front and back, and maybe some details you think is worth takin' a picture of.

Sorry this has taken so long. I've had to lighten these in photoshop as the pics were sooo dark, but assuming my screens calibrated OK- the colours are a pretty good representation...

20's front

67n5aix.jpg

20's back

4qiprh2.jpg

37's front

66j46c4.jpg

37's back

664q1p5.jpg

1901's front

4m13dps.jpg

1901's back

5xphcmg.jpg