Levi's Vintage Clothing

great indeed ducky, especially the dog.

I got my 501 33 yesterday, gave them a 3 hour soak and now fit is nice. Im somewhat dissapointed with the color though. Compared to 501 47, it isnt as dense and dark and more blueish, even though not much indigo bled in the soak.

Is this for autenticity reasons or just LVC being lazy?

thanks all,

TIP I've just done my firts repair on them but that was just a small hole on the inside of my right leg due to biking. Apart from that they are holding up great, no broken stitching and no rips anywhere. The fabric is also very soft but still feels really strong everywhere.

the greatest these are a little over 6 months right now and don't nearly get as mch wear as they deserve, unfortunatly for them there are more jeans to fade...

I would guess that any variation in the denim would be due to the dyeing process at the mill . I would guess either at Cone (USA) or Kaihara (Jap) . In the last 18mths I have bought thee pairs of LVC and all have differed slightly in colour but not quality .

1955 - 06 - very , very dark dark indigo

1955 - fall 06 - still dark but a lighter shade of blue

1947 - fall 06 - slightly darker than fall 06 1955

I suspect that this was probably always the case with mills and will continue .

has anyone been to cinch in london?

im headin off tomorrow and want to kno if its worth checking out since i have VERY limited time

im also interested in getting some 1967 505s, which i think is a euro exclusive?

how is the denim on the current models?

i went to cinch years ago, they had all the lvc jeans in those days.... nice shop, worth checking.

as posted in the evolution thread...

simple perfection. I really like your buttonfly atari

its incredible that the paint on your left backpocket is still there

Finally some good sunlight so I snapped a quick pic of how these are coming along.

More pics when there is more to show.

Also + rep for the first one to point out my dog in the pic...

Wow, awesome fading!

fre$co: Great jeans!

hahahahh @ Alex

Hey all. I'm interested in gettting a pair of the 67 505s in 30X34 when cultizm gets the AW07 stuff in.

I'm wondering if anyone who owns them in w30 could help me out with hem measurements. Preferably from the ss07 (because they have been 'slimmed down' like the AW07s are), but measurements from other seasons would be instructive as well.

I am hoping that the w30s come out at about 7.5/19cm hem. (Looking for something that fits slightly slimmer in the leg than eternal 811s) Can anyone confirm? Cheers for the help! -O

Dex star, the 67 505s I got from Cultizm have great denim, very dense as superBobo said. Dejan says it is from Kaihara mills. I am very pleased with them.

fre$co, those are fantastic looking!

jeepster, I think the current LVC 505s are a Europe exclusive as Dex star said. Cultizm is very easy to deal with and ship quickly; I would buy true to size, though.

Sympathy-For-The-Denim

Nice pictures. Thanks for posting. I have to say your name is quite genious, too.

Thank you, actually I´m new to this forum, I came from mynudies.com were my name is Vinyljunkie... I took this new name because I´m a big Stones fan, aswell as Denim:)

Unfortunately the jean is not my size, it´s W27 L28 so I will keep it like a treasure...