A.P.C.

jeepster

Just picked up a pair of size 26 NS, they are alittle to long to be stacked and before going and getting them hemmed I was wondering if I should hot soak them. The waist fits fine and if it shrunk an inch or so it wont be a problem. Let me know guys

apcns1yz8.th.jpg

apcns2uo2.th.jpg

post fit pics

Quick question, do the black and indigo NS stretch differently? I've heard both that the black stretches less AND that it stretches more, and need this cleared up (im currently debating whether to buy a black or indigo in sz 28, I normally wear STFs in 31x36 with a measured waist of 31.5).

yeah, I think you should dry clean them. Maybe hold out a month though

Quick question, do the black and indigo NS stretch differently? I've heard both that the black stretches less AND that it stretches more, and need this cleared up (im currently debating whether to buy a black or indigo in sz 28, I normally wear STFs in 31x36 with a measured waist of 31.5).

Black stretches very slightly less, but not enough so that you should change sizes.

I have a pair of New Cures and have had them for about 2 and a half months. I have worn them about 2 months. The thing is, two nights ago at a party, i was making myself a drink near the kitchen sink as my friend puked on the floor like 2 feet away from me. I was really drunk but I remember I felt maybe a bit of puke sprinkled over the lower part of my jeans. The next morning I looked at my jeans really closely and noticed nothing. I can't tell if my friend puked on them or not. Should I wash them?

woolite does not make jeans darker in color, if you can obtain indigo then you can re-dye your jeans, maybe?

it shouldn't, but it might. I just know from expierence that woolite won't turn the white parts of your jeans darker.

have you ever used it? it's soap, soap does the opposite of dying things.

WOOLITE® For All Darks Detergent

WOOLITE® For All Darks Detergent

Don't let the excitement of your dark jeans or top fade over time. WOOLITE® For All Darks Detergent is specially formulated to help maintain the life of your dark and black clothes. The Dark Care formula won't cause fading, so it's perfect for washing your black t-shirts or your slimming dark colored pants. Go ahead, wash your darkest clothes right in the machine with confidence.

well the only way i would see it keep clothes and pants dark, would be to darken it somehow..

or be gentle enough to not remove much dye. woolite does not darken clothing, go see for yourself. and here's where you should be posting:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=11377

i picked up a size 29 NS today and i was going to buy a 28 but i told the lady i wanted a baggyish look when my true waist is like a 31.5. so what do you guys think? good idea? bad idea? cause she told me the 29 could only stretch out to 30.5 maximum so i can get the baggy look.

oh and here it is. DAY 1. size 29 NS

DSC00359.jpg

DSC00360.jpg

DSC00361.jpg

i hate it when buddies bicker...you crazy kids!!! woolite dark is a detergent silly. dirt 101: detergents are harsher than soap. use bronners if anything. plain water, no matter how hot, will dissolve indigo dye. so a mixture ofmild soap and plain water will do the trick. use all the soap you want as long as you rinse it all out. . machine washing takes out extra indigo because of the mechanical action of the machine beating the shit out of your jeans under water. you dont need the latest magical japanese 2-step super-soap, or none of that, just some dr. bronners. its cheaper overall(you use very little), better overall,gentler (ph neutral) and its green-soap. your intensity of wear will have more to do with your fading anyway, esp. if you dont overwash. APCs arent dyed that great, and wash-out too fast anyway:o, so use the gentlest soap possible.