A.P.C.

jeepster

You want a more relaxed pair, so you're going to get the Petite Standards? Uh, what?

If you want something roomier than your NS, just don't size down as much. The PS are cut way slimmer from the knee down.

my faulty logic was basically that

-i dont need(want) another pair of standards

-i want a slightly more relaxed top block (just 1 size up!) fit

-i wanted a straightish leg

-i dont like rescues

so i figured if i sized correctly it would all work out. ima just stop reading sometimes conflicting advice and order a pair, if it's the wrong size or i don't like i'll return it and lose 15$ on shipping nbd

I think it kind of depends, mine were too big and they've been hotsoaked twice and now they're skin tight and have stayed that way

Guest crazy4kix

i just bought some APC NC sz 28 they're like skin tight right now, I can button them up all the way, but can't sag at all, will they eventually stretch to wear i can sag them, and will the stretch in the thighs and calves any?

i just bought some APC NC sz 28 they're like skin tight right now, I can button them up all the way, but can't sag at all, will they eventually stretch to wear i can sag them, and will the stretch in the thighs and calves any?

contrary to what the hundreds of pages this thread may imply, APC denim actually gets tighter as you wear it. with this in mind, next time, size up 2 and you'll be golden

yes. there will be enough room to sag in a week or two. You should get those hemmed... and btw, with a red bar as long as your's, your neg rep is meaningless

HAHAHAHAHA

SOS: anyone would be able to find me a pair of new cure F in 25 and ship it to Australia.

I know I could buy it from contextclothing, but the problem is it takes forever for them to ship it, but for some reason, I need to have themungently (within two weeks).

Pls someone in the country with access to APC boutique, I am certainly happy to any reasonable price u name me.

can anyone help with this problem with my apcs

now that i finally got an indigo pair, i started cuffing my jeans cause i dont want them to bleed. and then i realized that the right leg selvedge line doesnt go straight down my leg ><so when you cuff it, the selvedge shows on the facing the front of my foot, instead of the side. i checked my black ns and the same thing! only on the right leg, not the left...help!! rearanging the stacks dont work :<

Dunno if this has been asked, but I tried on a pair of NS in store and I HATE the way they feel. They feel so constricting so I was wondering if they would soften up as time goes by like my guess jeans I guess. I hate the feeling of wearnig cardboard on my legs. Will they always feel like cardboard, or will they eventually soften up with time and wear?

Ive been wanting to purchase a pair of NCS or PS