A.P.C.

jeepster

thank you all wise and ever knowing salaami, THANK YOU EVEN MORE FOR FIXING MY JEANS <333

i hate it when buddies bicker...you crazy kids!!! woolite dark is a detergent silly. dirt 101: detergents are harsher than soap. use bronners if anything. plain water, no matter how hot, will dissolve indigo dye. so a mixture ofmild soap and plain water will do the trick. use all the soap you want as long as you rinse it all out. . machine washing takes out extra indigo because of the mechanical action of the machine beating the shit out of your jeans under water. you dont need the latest magical japanese 2-step super-soap, or none of that, just some dr. bronners. its cheaper overall(you use very little), better overall,gentler (ph neutral) and its green-soap. your intensity of wear will have more to do with your fading anyway, esp. if you dont overwash. APCs arent dyed that great, and wash-out too fast anyway:o, so use the gentlest soap possible.

and really really reaalllly hot water will kill all the germs. so soap isnt even necessary unless you want them to smell differently. i just toss some salt in with some boiling water and let em sit for awhile BAM clean and fitting better.

yeah, i mean, i miss them a lot but you totally fixed them for free so as long as you didn't sell them or wash them, it's all good

nah, i just fucked em real slow for a couple of nights with a needle:p. and true, soap is only necessary if you got a lot o dirt. boiling water will get most gunk out of the fibers. thats why im on my 'boiling soak only'' method now. but ima use bronners in with the soap for total body-oil removal,plus extra fresh nuts for a while. one soak with dr. b, then rinse with more hot water. hang dry. done. iralex, i didn't know you had a mean streak! watch out, boys...this is richmond

Guest crazy4kix

For people who own the petite's and NS, how do they compare? are the petites a much lower rise and much slimmer on the thighs, knees, and smaller hem? thanks in advanced.

And if i wear size 29 in NS what size should i get in NC and petite

I lived on a one floor 26ft square sailed boat for ten days and the only baths we had were in the ocean with the mint and we had to brush with it too.

Guest crazy4kix

i'm still confused on the sizing. I measure myself and I was a 31 so i sized down 2 to get a 29, but now they've stretched out way too much to like a 33, so why do people say size down 2, when you should size down 4? because 29=31 when you first get them and they stretch out 2 inches more, so im guessing size down 4 next time?

i'm still confused on the sizing. I measure myself and I was a 31 so i sized down 2 to get a 29, but now they've stretched out way too much to like a 33, so why do people say size down 2, when you should size down 4? because 29=31 when you first get them and they stretch out 2 inches more, so im guessing size down 4 next time?

You were supposed to size down from the tagged size, not your true waist. True 31 waist = tagged size 29 = sized down 2 is 27.

depends on what kind of fit you're looking for. I don't know if sizing down 4 is right... i sized down 3 for PS but that's just kuz standards are not as slim as NC's

Guest crazy4kix

^^^ so am i supposed to get a 27 or 28 because people are telling i need to size down from the tagged size which means 27=29+2(for stretching)=31, is this correct? because I bought 29's and they're way too baggy now, so size down two more or 1 more from the 29's?

So I just got some NS's (36) and they fit perfectly, not tight at all (I can button up all buttons with ease) Will they still stretch out 2 inches?

Or should I exchange them and size down 2, if so how long will it take to stretch back to a size 36 assuming I wear them everyday

send them back and size down two for sure, and it should take around two weeks to one month to stretch all the way out

does anyone know any codes to get apc new standards online for cheaper? pm and reply :] thankss

google "tobi coupon codes" they have a coupon for 10 or 15% off your purchase at tobi.com.. APC's can't go on sale so i dont think anywhere else will have a discount on them