A.P.C.

jeepster

Synyster Spirit - Fit looks good, I've been wearing a pair of size 26 NC's for about 2 1/2 months now. At first it was tough to walk they were so tight, but now they're great. They'll start to stretch out soon, if you want to speed up the process you could do some squats. I'm not sure about the calves though, mine are still a little tight.

zebulonattires - Great price, I wish I could get mine for that cheap :P.

I had bruised hips for the first two weeks after I got my nc's..

Oh man, I tried on a 26NC and I could barely get them off. Which is frustrating, because a 27 was essentially too big. Went with the PS, I'm confident with the way they're stretching.

I have 26nc's and when i first got them i coul barely get them on or off, I couldn't button them at all.

now you have bruised jeans;)

salaami i love you, thank you so much for fixing my jeanssssss

petite standards true to size would fit about as roomy as NS down only 1 right? I've only ever bothered with the NS cut but I wanted a slightly more relaxed pair than the couple of down 2s I have, and I didn't want a 3rd pair of standards...

Not at all, PS are the same thing as all the other APC cuts... size down accordingly.

I copped some NCs about 3 days ago, been wearing them ever since. Sized down 2. Wearing a 28 from a 30.

These things fit like saran wrap on my thighs and calves. I'm 5'7'' 136 lbs, I run track so my legs are pretty toned, no stick figure. Should I have gotten NS instead?

anything I can do to help stretch so I get a better fit?

IMG_0824.jpg

IMG_0825.jpg

they'll stretch as long as you keep wearing them. I bought some NCs a year ago and sized down from 30 to 26. I'm 5'9" 150 pounds. now they're pretty perfect on me.

petite standards true to size would fit about as roomy as NS down only 1 right? I've only ever bothered with the NS cut but I wanted a slightly more relaxed pair than the couple of down 2s I have, and I didn't want a 3rd pair of standards...

You want a more relaxed pair, so you're going to get the Petite Standards? Uh, what?

If you want something roomier than your NS, just don't size down as much. The PS are cut way slimmer from the knee down.

ugh ugh ugh ugh.

this pisses me off, I'll post pictures of the repairs salaami made soon.

Fit pics of my petite standards size 28,(true waste is 30 inches but i wear them on my hips). They are at 8 days, defiantly not done stretching.

(click for larger view)

th_msc061.jpg

th_msc060.jpg

And, since i got nothing else to do tonight, here are some pics of my New Cures, worn strait for 6 months. washed 3 times (wear them to school- figured it would be best to have jeans that don't stank)

here are my two favorite parts of the fading, check the album for everything.

album here: http://s377.photobucket.com/albums/oo212/WeThreeVoices/fitpics/NC01/

(click for larger view)

th_cures003.jpg

th_cures007.jpg

don't mind my toes.