A.P.C.

jeepster

Anyone have success in hemming the jeans. Im 6'0 with a month of wear and they are just too long. I'm not into "stacking" or cuffing, Sorry stacking sounds immature and it looks ugly so I'm going for a more shorter european cut. They are just too long

The problem seems with the taper of the NS. I've rolled an inch under and the whole cut looks just off now.

I asked an SA about this and he said not to hem it too much cause they shrink in lenghth. But everyone on the threads say they dont.

Any sucess in making a good hem?

Anyone have success in hemming the jeans. Im 6'0 with a month of wear and they are just too long. I'm not into "stacking" or cuffing, Sorry stacking sounds immature and it looks ugly so I'm going for a more shorter european cut. They are just too long

The problem seems with the taper of the NS. I've rolled an inch under and the whole cut looks just off now.

I asked an SA about this and he said not to hem it too much cause they shrink in lenghth. But everyone on the threads say they dont.

Any sucess in making a good hem?

You're six feet tall and are complaining about the stacking? You must have some short legs. I'm 5'9.5 and I my stacking is minimal. Aren't NS's realatively straight legged, too? First try a hot soak, maybe spin or two in the dryer. Then if you still aren't satisfied hem them. I think they'll prob look pretty wack after hemming them if they do when you internally cuff. Most of the time "european cuts" are skinnier jeans anyway.

What's your inseam, and what's the inseam of your jeans? Send pictures.

You're six feet tall and are complaining about the stacking? You must have some short legs. I'm 5'9.5 and I my stacking is minimal. Aren't NS's realatively straight legged, too? First try a hot soak, maybe spin or two in the dryer. Then if you still aren't satisfied hem them. I think they'll prob look pretty wack after hemming them if they do when you internally cuff. Most of the time "european cuts" are skinnier jeans anyway.

What's your inseam, and what's the inseam of your jeans? Send pictures.

I think I have shorter legs. I measured my inseam and its a 30, which could be wrong Im not a tailor hah. sounds to short for me. I think hemming will look weird cuz the taper hits right where i need it to be hemmed so there wont be any shape the the lower cut of the jeans. I havent washed them so maybe they shrink it length,

They would be perfect if they do. I like a shorter look in my jeans, With a lot of european jeans I see they are really cut short high water style. and Most of my jeans are like that. I dont know what Im talking about hah.

I think I have shorter legs. I measured my inseam and its a 30, which could be wrong Im not a tailor hah. sounds to short for me. I think hemming will look weird cuz the taper hits right where i need it to be hemmed so there wont be any shape the the lower cut of the jeans. I havent washed them so maybe they shrink it length,

They would be perfect if they do. I like a shorter look in my jeans, With a lot of european jeans I see they are really cut short high water style. and Most of my jeans are like that. I dont know what Im talking about hah.

i don't think high-water would look good. not at all.

but they're your jeans so do what ever you want!

wellll sucks for dudes then!

and dude, if your inseam is 30 then a 32 should be fine...

there are my black apc ns, been wearing em for two weeks everyday ;p they're still pretty tight though > < i didnt know that the black ones didnt stretch as much so yeah...hopefully these wont come out too bad. oh and they are sz 27. think i should size up/stay the same sz when i get them in indigo?

0104091703-1.jpg

a%3E

I just got my NC's in today and they fit really good I sized down 1-2. They are just really tight behind the knee area so I have to break them in I guess. Waist is perfect, no belt, no sag. I wear 30 or 31 usually, these are 29's.

2nuhjbq.jpg