A.P.C.

jeepster

IMG_0497.jpg

Xpost from Evolution

These are absolutely amazing.

Also, after owning both a pair of New Cures & MIJ 19cm,

I have to say that

APC > Dior.

Denim, construction, fit, price.. everything.

do you know where could i possibly find new cures in raw black ?

do they even exist ?

I don't think they come in raw, but I could be wrong.

I know they do have stretch black New Cures.

NC's have never come in raw black, if they did, I'd be on that shit like flies on stink. But alas, they do not, and have not ever come in raw black. Cures did, but only for a limited time.

Florian

Really nice job on your APC.

APC is still one of the best raw denim brands compared on price- fabric and fading possibilities, specially if never washed as long as possible.

These are absolutely amazing.

Also, after owning both a pair of New Cures & MIJ 19cm,

I have to say that

APC > Dior.

Denim, construction, fit, price.. everything.

Seriously I was debating on my 2nd pair of raw denim between dior 19cm and apc nc and crazy enough i went for APC New Cures, diors just not worth the money.

Im a 31/32 true waist in most jeans(regular levi's, LVC's etc), but dayum i got sz29 APC PS kinda tight, but i can button them up. I wanted a looser fit to this, think i should wait and stretch em out or resell it as it is brand new ?

So my true waist is 30(geting around 32/33 around my hips where my jeans usually sit)

I sized down 2 and got a pair of 28 new standards, I absolutely hate the fit.so dont flame cause I hate it myself. Im guessing the guy I bought them off had stretched them quite abit as they measure 15.5 in the waist.

new028.jpg

new031.jpg

new033.jpg

these to me look more like rescues,which I really dont want, I wanted a wayyy more slimmer fit, im contemplating new cures,or petite standards now or maybe just size right with the standards. But now im really confused on how to size,and there is no apc stockists in my area.

ok so I just grabbed some new standards in black from APC catalogue. They fit just like my indigo did at first, a little more comfortable and less stiff, but GODDAMN the new button blows! I want to know...whose idea at APC was that? What people saw and felt the result and signed off on it?

Because I want to go personally slap them in the face. I hate how thin it is now and how it's some wierd 2-piece thing that rattles flimsily. The flat face and thin button make it look cheap and the rattling makes me feel like i'm pulling on cheap jeans.

I'm sure that after a week I won't even notice and won't mind. But a detail like that on a 160$ jean that i'm going to wear for at least 180 days and probably more is kind of a big deal. In a niche market where details make the difference from brand to brand, you just shouldn't do something like that, however relatively "entry-level" you are. Minor annoyances make justifying spending that much on a piece of casual clothing so much more difficult.

Rant over.

edit: just so no one considering buying apc freaks out, when the button is actually buttoned it doesn't rattle. just pulling them on/off

IMG_0497.jpg

Xpost from Evolution

those are the most amazing pair of APC's i think i've ever seen.... how'd you wear em in like that? how many washes? how long? so many questions....

NC's have never come in raw black, if they did, I'd be on that shit like flies on stink. But alas, they do not, and have not ever come in raw black. Cures did, but only for a limited time.

they did come in cashmere black denim... well they had the same fit. those were amazing, pm me if anyone has them in a 26 and wants to trade for 26 NS

ok so I just grabbed some new standards in black from APC catalogue. They fit just like my indigo did at first, a little more comfortable and less stiff, but GODDAMN the new button blows! I want to know...whose idea at APC was that? What people saw and felt the result and signed off on it?

Because I want to go personally slap them in the face. I hate how thin it is now and how it's some wierd 2-piece thing that rattles flimsily. The flat face and thin button make it look cheap and the rattling makes me feel like i'm pulling on cheap jeans.

I'm sure that after a week I won't even notice and won't mind. But a detail like that on a 160$ jean that i'm going to wear for at least 180 days and probably more is kind of a big deal. In a niche market where details make the difference from brand to brand, you just shouldn't do something like that, however relatively "entry-level" you are. Minor annoyances make justifying spending that much on a piece of casual clothing so much more difficult.

Rant over.

edit: just so no one considering buying apc freaks out, when the button is actually buttoned it doesn't rattle. just pulling them on/off

I agree on so many levels

whatever size you just bought in new standards, either get that size in new cures or go one size down.

thanks alot man, but the thing is there are size 28 which has been sized down 2, im sure the reason their so big is because the previous owner stretched them alot, size down 3 or 4 on new cures will give me a really tight fit which I dont want, i tried some new cures on tday which was sized down 1 which I liked alot,size down 2 was too tight but im guessing they would stretch out to a size I like.

I was a little curious about this too, khoi--I'll say the following

I saw these as they developed, and there was no pinching involved to my knowledge...worn very very hard though, probably at least 20 hours a day every day since they were bought ( I don't have a time on these at the moment)...there was a good deal of skateboarding and partying in them, that I know for sure

Here are my APC NS, sized down three, after about four or five days of serious wear; they've stretched a ton, and I'm sure they're nearing the point where they'll stretch no more. I'm about 5'5", so, yes, there are a lot of stacks, which I don't mind. Note: the quality is very shitty due to poor lighting; when there's a break in the snow, I'll take some natural light pictures.

apcnsdayfour.jpg

What do you guys think of the fit so far?