A.P.C.

jeepster

ex pos ted frum teh eeeeeev-o tred

My APC New Standards I've been wearing off and on and washing regularly for a while.

5829859065_2c085d9bdd_z.jpg

5829861383_3f9e886a43_z.jpg

5830408532_7dfd358ca0_z.jpg

5829860737_e8f1de9c47_z.jpg

Hey i was wondering what you guys thought about this fit. PS in a 28. i have NS in a 29 and those got a little too loose in the thigh area so i sized down but these are a little hard to wear. hoping someone could let me know if they think the thigh area on these will loosen up a bit. thanks!

IMG_9194.jpg

IMG_9195.jpg

Hey i was wondering what you guys thought about this fit. PS in a 28. i have NS in a 29 and those got a little too loose in the thigh area so i sized down but these are a little hard to wear. hoping someone could let me know if they think the thigh area on these will loosen up a bit. thanks!

Honestly, if you can't button them up...then I'd say the bigger problem would be the waist.

For my PS, they were skin tight but I could at least button them up all the way and they eventually stretched nicely.

Also think they will fit just great eventually-with a bit of pain and effort involved at the outset. But my respect for having the guts to go for really tight!

yeah I surprised myself too. I just pull it up and wear it higher but my balls can't breathe at all. and although i sized down 6 the actual measurements is only down 4.

I am thinking of getting some 27 NS or maybe PS. I'm not sure how the PS fits so I am skeptical/nervous. Will do more research

Yeah I'm thinking of getting some PS ..

Although at the moment I'm down 150 so need to get rid of these first. But before I got this I actually tried my friend's stretched out 25 NS that's why I ordered it. But yeah seems like the variations in different pants got me..

^NO, FUCK THAT.

~APC PS BOYCOTT SKWOD~

FUCK A PS, JUST SIZE DOWN SIXX SIZES ON NS 4 SKINNY FIT+++

lsinner and cxbxw are just trendsetters. How could I have been so stupid! You definitely aren't a dumb fuck for sizing down like that, cxbxw!