A.P.C.

jeepster

^ def if u want a slimmer proportion, the new cure would fit better.

iirc, the ps' lower rise also comes with more room for thigh, but frm knee dwn onwards, the ps has a smaller hem opening.

in short, the ps has lower rise, smaller waist and hem. the nc seems more proportional to me.

Yeah, they're definitely beat to shit. I still like them though haha. Can't quite let them go yet.

I don't really like my phone fade either but I kind of felt that that's how I should have my jeans. I always have my phone in my pocket so if the pants weren't affected by it then I'd be kidding myself! The fact that my phone is like 3/4 an inch thick doesn't really help either. The thing is huge.

Also, the phone is in my pocket in the photo too, so it kind of pushed the denim around and made it seem a little more faded there than it actually is. I'll take another photo tonight without the phone in my pants lol.

I'm pretty impressed by IFeelTeeth and Redstar* here. Haha my new standards don't look anything like that and it's been a good 7 or 8 months.

But maybe it's because you guys are rocking new cures, that or my CoD fades just cant stand up to whatever you're doing to beat up your jeans.

I'm pretty impressed by IFeelTeeth and Redstar* here. Haha my new standards don't look anything like that and it's been a good 7 or 8 months.

But maybe it's because you guys are rocking new cures, that or my CoD fades just cant stand up to whatever you're doing to beat up your jeans.

I wear mine every day from when I get dressed to when I go to sleep pretty much. Also, I bike around town from time to time in them, generally not too far though haha.

Going to post a picture of the front without my

phone in the pocket so you guys can see how they actually look a little later. Took the picture last night but the girlfriend wanted to go to bed and wouldn't let me use her laptop to upload to flickr lol.

I wear mine every day from when I get dressed to when I go to sleep pretty much. Also, I bike around town from time to time in them, generally not too far though haha.

Going to post a picture of the front without my

phone in the pocket so you guys can see how they actually look a little later. Took the picture last night but the girlfriend wanted to go to bed and wouldn't let me use her laptop to upload to flickr lol.

That's what i do, minus the biking. Haha you probably have a more active life than me though. Sitting in high school classes sure doesn't build very sick fades.

Either way, nice fades, I'm jealous. Also, it looks better without the phone in the pocket for sure, although the fade is still a little awk.

That's what i do, minus the biking. Haha you probably have a more active life than me though. Sitting in high school classes sure doesn't build very sick fades.

Either way, nice fades, I'm jealous. Also, it looks better without the phone in the pocket for sure, although the fade is still a little awk.

Don't get me wrong, I sit in class all day too. I just ride a couple miles every couple of days haha.

Are you from OC?

Don't get me wrong, I sit in class all day too. I just ride a couple miles every couple of days haha.

Are you from OC?

Hahah I wish i was from OC. I'm up in Portland where the weather is constantly terrible and half of the year I have to worry if I'll come home with jeans that are completely soaked.

Although I have relatives in Oakland if that's worth anything haha.

Hahah I wish i was from OC. I'm up in Portland where the weather is constantly terrible and half of the year I have to worry if I'll come home with jeans that are completely soaked.

Although I have relatives in Oakland if that's worth anything haha.

Oh ok. I asked because you said awk, and a lot of kids in OC say awks or awk haha.

Yeah its no defect but it is a characteristic of the denim itself. as the denim is worn and washed, it begins to shrink but mostly in the direction of the weave. hence the right leg twist on the right hand twill denims. unavoidable on jeans that are constructed from unsanforized (not washed/rinsed) denim.

I hope this helps your understanding!