A.P.C.

jeepster

Got bored this week so took some close ups of the denim.

4455604992_b80f43f025.jpg

4454825649_cb1297dcae.jpg

4455605174_5ab7e6b0d6.jpg

4455605242_ca5d5ed8f8.jpg

4455605300_d0283fe63a.jpg

4455605386_24cff7159f.jpg

4454826021_8f4a481da0.jpg

4454826213_712e0a707e.jpg

4455605716_c76920cd80.jpg

The color balance between some of the photos is off so please do not be too harsh haha. Indoor lighting always kills me without a flash...

APC New Cures, size 29. Nine months of pretty solid wear, no washes.

I went down two.

size30 grumps?? funny how my leg could ever fit in this size, proof imprints

from jefferson's monticello.

closely observation i think i can almost see cotton.... wait...,. it's bleu. ......

Amazing redstar.

Anyone see any APC's discounted anywhere? I am looking to pick some up on a budget.

I ordered a pair last night from tobi using the code 'marfifteen'. Came out to 140.25 total, but I get the feeling I'm gonna get an email saying the code isn't applicable on APC. I'll let you know if it ships.

redstar those are fucking amazing. i wanna see fit pics.

what the hell do you do in those to get such great fading?

Thanks man. These are at the 8 month mark. The colors look rich because I was using a flash indoors and they were edited in Photoshop so they have a little more contrast and the jeans seem darker than in real life. The pics I posted on the page before are a more accurate representation of how they look now.

4404689121_e3e555caa7.jpg

4403343180_732e9cf428.jpg

I pretty much do everyday normal stuff, just sometimes I beat them up. I wear them all the time, from when I get up to when I go to bed pretty much. Also, my girlfriend lives like two miles away or so, maybe three, and when she wants me to come over I don't drive, I ride my bike. Sometimes I skate to class in them, etc. Most of the time though it's just walking around, sitting down, or standing at work.

Got bored this week so took some close ups of the denim.

4455604992_b80f43f025.jpg

4454825649_cb1297dcae.jpg

4455605174_5ab7e6b0d6.jpg

4455605242_ca5d5ed8f8.jpg

4455605300_d0283fe63a.jpg

4455605386_24cff7159f.jpg

4454826021_8f4a481da0.jpg

4454826213_712e0a707e.jpg

4455605716_c76920cd80.jpg

The color balance between some of the photos is off so please do not be too harsh haha. Indoor lighting always kills me without a flash...

APC New Cures, size 29. Nine months of pretty solid wear, no washes.

did you size down 2?

Thanks man. These are at the 8 month mark. The colors look rich because I was using a flash indoors and they were edited in Photoshop so they have a little more contrast and the jeans seem darker than in real life. The pics I posted on the page before are a more accurate representation of how they look now.

4404689121_e3e555caa7.jpg

4403343180_732e9cf428.jpg

I pretty much do everyday normal stuff, just sometimes I beat them up. I wear them all the time, from when I get up to when I go to bed pretty much. Also, my girlfriend lives like two miles away or so, maybe three, and when she wants me to come over I don't drive, I ride my bike. Sometimes I skate to class in them, etc. Most of the time though it's just walking around, sitting down, or standing at work.

those are definitely one of the best APC at 8th month wear. Thumbs up

I was wondering if someone can help me out. I've bought my petite standards about 6 months ago in sz. 28, which initially fitted great, but after a few washes they became too tight just about everywhere, and, as I'm looking for a slightly more relaxed fit, I was wondering what size I should order my New Standards in. :)

Just got my pair of NS yesterday, not 100% on how they'll end up as of right now, only the second day of wear, but they feel really good and I'm liking the fit. I'm just hoping they don't over stretch. bUt they look setup to wear well. I wear roughly a 30 true waist. I was worried about the standardized length, but they seem fine at the moment. Thoughts?

ekn8g7.png21dpdop.png33wxxeg.png

Just got a pair of new standards and sized down two. I have a few issues though. They are super tight in the thighs and im wondering how much they tend to stretch out. I think ive been forcing it a bit too much because the white seams on the thighs are starting to show. Will these seams shrink back to normal once I wash them and it shrinks a bit? Thanks

Just got a pair of new standards and sized down two. I have a few issues though. They are super tight in the thighs and im wondering how much they tend to stretch out. I think ive been forcing it a bit too much because the white seams on the thighs are starting to show. Will these seams shrink back to normal once I wash them and it shrinks a bit? Thanks

sizing down two will be fine. they stretch so much dude. Im about to throw up some pics, I got some rescues in a tagged sz 30 (which in actuality is a 32, they're just vanity sized) they now measure a 36. crazy right? they'll stretch. wear em hard

Bought my first pair of raw denim jeans today - went to Barneys and decided between APC new standards or some Naked & Famous Slims, both in a size 30. I have been wearing Earnest Sewn 32's for the last year or so. Went with the APC's in the smallest size I could get my legs into.

Here's some pics - to me they feel baggy below the knee, and I don't know what to do about that huge cuff! Should I go back and try and 29? Should I wear these out a couple weeks before getting them hemmed? Leave some cuff? Thoughts?

back.jpg?t=1269657530

front.jpg

Just got my first pair of APCs in the mail today. First pair of raw denim ever, actually. APC NC sz 28. I usually wear Levis 511s in size 30. I can fit into 29s sometimes (sometimes they don't button but they always stretch to where they can.) I figured 28 would be a good size since these are a bit tighter.

At first I could only button two buttons, but after only a couple hours of wear I can button the top two. It's still somewhat of a struggle for the top button.

My biggest concern was developing unsightly knee bulges and having to use a belt to keep them up. I don't think the knees will turn out bad, but I really hope the waist doesn't stretch to the point I NEED a belt.

Anyways, how is the initial fit?

jeanfit.jpg

Bought my first pair of raw denim jeans today - went to Barneys and decided between APC new standards or some Naked & Famous Slims, both in a size 30. I have been wearing Earnest Sewn 32's for the last year or so. Went with the APC's in the smallest size I could get my legs into.

Here's some pics - to me they feel baggy below the knee, and I don't know what to do about that huge cuff! Should I go back and try and 29? Should I wear these out a couple weeks before getting them hemmed? Leave some cuff? Thoughts?

http://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad56/yayorc/back.jpg?t=1269657530

http://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad56/yayorc/front.jpg

Umm... How do they look uncuffed? When you cuff them like that they look like shit. If you're wondering if they are too long, they probably are. Judging by how much you have them cuffed you need to have them hemmed. I'd say if you're not one for stacks hem them three inches. Also, how much did you size down? It looks like you could have gone smaller.

Rode my bike today for an hour in my jeans. I love beating these things up. My EZ-Access wear spot is turning into a hole though.