A.P.C.

jeepster

the belt loops on apc's aren't anything to worry about.

aqhong is correct-- apc's never go on sale. one thing you can count on is that they will remain pretty "cheap" (compared to some other denim). i remember when they went from $140 to $160 and that was a semi-big deal

someone above mentioned APC producing (original) cures again, this true?

By the looks of every APC website except North America, seems like it. Can someone buy a pair and confirm this? Buying Cures is essentially buying Dior 19cm for half off and without the slashes on the back pockets. Pretty sure they hold up better too.

Hi

I know for a fact that everyone is always talking about stacking or hemming their jeans, well I need my jeans long and I'm worried about the shrinkage so Iwas wondering how many inches the inseam stretch?

Like I need a 36 inseam and since the jeans is dry, it will shrink in length?

but how many inches? how much?

Help me out please

Hi

I know for a fact that everyone is always talking about stacking or hemming their jeans, well I need my jeans long and I'm worried about the shrinkage so Iwas wondering how many inches the inseam stretch?

Like I need a 36 inseam and since the jeans is dry, it will shrink in length?

but how many inches? how much?

Help me out please

just stretch the inseams out for about a few mins and left them to hang dry. they will not shrink so much then in length then.

otherwise, they can shrink up to a prolly 1" or slightly more.