Samurai Jeans 5th Year Anniversary Feeler Thread

don't sweat about the paying. Pairs are ordered, yes. Will take a while till they are delievered and stuff.

All in all, the contest starts in 2 months so I guess you guys can calculate with one more month of time to save up :)

for sure - that's more time than i thought. and it'll probably work fine. plus college football season will have started, which means my work gets extremely busy. hehe

I would still love to join the contest with a waist 32, but I don't want to steal somebody else place, so just if somebody has to drop out

I myself will stay behind the line. I don't wanna play the bad boy, who is taking away anybody else spot. So I'll dissapear from this thread except I would receive other infos from Tillmann

Tilmann has contacted me about fap's dropout and so I'm ready to take fap's spot when this is ok for all you guys.

Although I feel sorry for fap's dropping out I'll at least try to wear them the hard way for him

My current Denime contest project till Sept. 1. 2011: https://picasaweb.google.com/116118427799433045500/DenimeJeansContestStartFebruary222010?authkey=Gv1sRgCMTApuH-_qLcIQ

Bracelet:

1 kayodic - S/M double

2 max power = L double

3 beautiful_FrEaK - L double

4 deadendpro - M/L double

5 BlueOctoberFan - L double

6 Joelz - L double

7 TheNorthern - L double

9 Ruprecht - L

10 aho - M

12 Bokkepoot - M/L 4cm

13 louisbosco - M double

14 Clochard - M/L double

15 Obbigood - L

16 Scasi - L

17 arcarsenal - L

18 Rotbart - M/L double

19 Leyori - L double

20 lilfatsupra M/L double

(and saintkeat's solidarity bracelet)

===========

The cost will be $15 shipped for those in the US, and $20 shipped for those elsewhere. If you would like one, but your name isn't on the list, PM me! If you're already on the list, check out the sizing chart below and PM me your size.

Custom widths and double wraps are available for a few extra bucks, but the lettering is going to be the same on all of them.

I'll do three sizes (measure your wrist):

S - ~5.5" or smaller

M - ~6-6.75"

L - ~7-7.5"

If you're unsure about sizing, PM me and I'll try to help.

I'm going to make this coming Sunday (Sept. 4) the final deadline for bracelet info, if you want one and you're not on the list yet, get at me.