Samurai Jeans 5th Year Anniversary Feeler Thread

^unless you have been buying an insane amount of products from a store or if they declare a large amount of money, there probably will be very little to no hold up.

on another note, having just gone camping and gotten back to see the great news of the green lit sponsorship is probably the best thing that could have happened! fncking awesome news to read!!!!

Kinda bummed about not staying in the contest :(, but then again I have 2 new pairs of jeans waiting to be worn and a new lens on its way, but I still would've loved to stay in :)

Good luck to all!

Edit- this is how I spent my 900th post hehe

Kinda bummed about not staying in the contest :(, but then again I have 2 new pairs of jeans waiting to be worn and a new lens on its way, but I still would've loved to stay in :)

Good luck to all!

Edit- this is how I spent my 900th post hehe

Aren't you still on the backup list? Patience, young warrior.

Bracelet:

1 kayodic - S/M double

2 max power = L double

3 beautiful_FrEaK - L double

4 deadendpro - M/L double

5 BlueOctoberFan - L double

6 Joelz - L double

7 TheNorthern - L double

8 ThinFinn

9 Ruprecht - L

10 aho - M

11 daynym

12 Bokkepoot - M/L 4cm

13 louisbosco - M double

14 Clochard - M/L double

15 Obbigood - L

16 Scasi - L

17 arcarsenal - L

18 Rotbart - M/L double

19 Leyori - L double

20 lilfatsupra M/L

===========

Bringing back the bracelet list. I've taken off the belt option since it doesn't seem like there's enough interest for that to make sense. But to recap, the bracelet is going to be natural veg tanned leather stamped with "S0500XX" like so:

6011751303_8a5e06b2e1_z.jpg

The cost will be $15 shipped for those in the US, and $20 shipped for those elsewhere. If you would like one, but your name isn't on the list, PM me! If you're already on the list, check out the sizing chart below and PM me your size.

Custom widths and double wraps are available for a few extra bucks, but the lettering is going to be the same on all of them.

I'll do three sizes (measure your wrist):

S - ~5.5" or smaller

M - ~6-6.75"

L - ~7-7.5"

If you're unsure about sizing, PM me and I'll try to help.

That's the current list so far. If your name isn't on there and you want one, PM me. If your name is on there but with no sizing info, PM me.

Once the list feels complete, I'll contact people about payment and start making some bracelets!

Yeah, this is my first attempt at breaking my sizing down into S/M/L, I normally just base it off of a wrist measurements, so the scale I made basically puts anything bigger than my 6.5" wrist into the "large" category.

Don't get self-conscious about having big wrists just because they're bigger than mine, that's no feat.