Samurai Jeans 5th Year Anniversary Feeler Thread

oh my, it took me hours to read all the info for the past weeks! Damn this thing move fast!

Hollows! Looking forward for the bracelet! As James say, we are great fan of your work!

Thanks Max Power and Beautiful Freak for such amazing arrangement, really looking forward for it to start!

So who do i pay?

^Welcome back! Oct. can't come soon enough...I'm already thinking about how I plan to treat these jeans...I'll most likely just do a wash (no detergent) straight off the bat to get as much shrinkage out as possible, hang dry with something holding the waist and I'll be set!

back from "our" lovely neighbour country, the Netherlands.

well 4 weeks might work. haven't heard back from our sponsor but I'm just a few minutes back at home

Well idk, i'm just cutting it way close funds-wise. Hours at my work have been really bad this summer. I'm almost certain i can swing this though!

Yeah, I saw this guy online to whom you can send t-shirts and stuff and he dips it in natural indigo for you... haha. Just curious as to how this would affect a pair of worn in Jeans. Not looking to speed up progress or win this contest with it... Wouldn't work anyway cause - as you said - it will just slow the progress.

I can hear the gears moving forward in this mighty jeans wearing machine... fall is soon approaching for me. My favorite weather for breaking in jeans!