Samurai Jeans 5th Year Anniversary Feeler Thread

Wow almost nice and viv1984viv: Welcome to the wear them the raw swiss way club.

Glad if I'm not alone.

But when you can stand it wearing them raw till at the end you don't have to pulverize them, because all never washed raw denim rags with some patina on them are more then welcome for retirement in the Jeansmuseum!!

if it is a hot day on Oct31st, i will soak in the morning. if it is a cold day, i will wear them raw until friday, then soak. either way, i cant wait to smell all that starchy deliciousness again! it has been far too long!!!!

Max 34 and Tillman 35?stop scaring me,you fatties.what is this,a contest of baggy trousers?(ordered a 32,my usual size,btw.)

Relax...once you work again and your children bug you, you will lose weight again (and maybe the rest of your hair).

I, by contrast, have to compensate frustration by eating and will most likely need a 35 soon.

So, all good.

Indeed, I am. Not sure, if you're a good psychotherapist, but I'll give it a try. I assume your main medication will consist of alcohol.

(but unfortunately next weekend I'll be breaking my bones on a soccer cup in bavaria). Will give you a call next week. And then I want to try on some RWs.

@ Rotbart: wow, congrats. So you finally made it. Still i hope there is a way for you to stay in the contest, would be sorry to lose you. Crossing fingers for a solution.