Samurai Jeans 5th Year Anniversary Feeler Thread

32.5 inseam, hoping for around 29.5-30ish post soak, shorter is fine by me...No stacks for me! I plan to cuff them high and wear them loose...Also, I'm only seeing 50 pages here, ya'll gotta change the post count back to old time sufu days! ;)

I'd love the extra denim. Is there anyone out there who doesn't want it? Could those people who don't want it agree to donate it to hollows? Or other people who may want it?

Ahh I'm not alone

I'm hoping for as longer legs as possible 40 or longer for double cuffing to colllect more dust or wheatever in them during their hard time with me!!!

didn't PM , as you know I would take them with a 40" inseam, if possible. I want some stacks or double cuffs finally. I hope you are bugging Daniel everyday to get our order through, right?

alright hollow, you can take my left scrap denim and i'll keep the right one.

when i decided to join this contest, i never thought of winning... so whoever wins this Sams contest have to wear that codpiece made from my scrap denim ;) good luck boys!

damn lifatsupra, you're 2" taller than me :o

Glad we're back, I got lonely without you all! More incentive for me to finish up this blog. Sorry, I've been so busy with other work. Will have more for you soon!

Hahaha, sorry mate, I was just a little bit out of my mind.

Of course I don't really need a 40 length.

I was just thinking if I can try to wear a triple cuffed pants, But it's not such a big issue to me. They just must reach at least 32 or 34 length at the end. I love to get longer pairs of jeans since I had a bad experience with one of my first raw denim pants, whitch were too short after shrinking

So 36 or 38 would be fine I think

I'll take the standard lenght which is around 38" raw (maybe 38,5")

@Ruedi: why do you want a 40" inseam? you are a dwarf :P you could easily double cuff the Denime and they are way shorter...the 38" is more than you need ;)