...gay thoughts.

broneck

I've watched that D'Angelo video more than a few times too. Du got fat as fuck in prison, hoping to see him return to glory if he ever drops this alleged album and be super cut again. And D'Angelo would beat the shit outta Maxwell vocally and physically, no contest.

hey can I post in here?

I'm straight but I would turn into a full-fledged lesbatron for tiiu kuik

1213113571215_07.jpg

336c0890b5_22985039_o2.jpg

oh and at my old work there was this butch engineer girl that I sometimes wanted to ravage behind the heat exchangers

sometimes when i'm traveling on the subway/train, i look at guy's AND girls outfits and pick out the things that look horrible. then suggest things in my head that they should try instead.

and then do you realize that you are devoid of any style and actually spend time making bracelets for other men from the internet? i fucking hate you man

edit - not because you're gay or anything -- you're more likely just an unsuccessful heterosexual, and gay guys probably wouldn't dig your thunder thighs x visvim collabo anyway.