Pure Blue Japan

midnight

Maybe it’s just selfedge has different measuring techniques, but it seems like the thighs are a bit more generous in the NP-019 model, compared to the other lighter weight ones. 

39 minutes ago, An Oxymoron said:

Maybe it’s just selfedge has different measuring techniques, but it seems like the thighs are a bit more generous in the NP-019 model, compared to the other lighter weight ones. 

with any one washed or in this case, the soak process pbj does for self edge, there will be differences in measurements because different fabrics shrink at different rates. the np-019 has a little more room than some of the other models but I've found that generally they're all on the forgiving side in terms of stretch. 

On 3/17/2021 at 1:57 AM, An Oxymoron said:

Relaxed taper fam! Anyone have suggestions for something from PBJ they've liked that won't be too bad as temps warm up here in hot/dry Utah?

Considering the  NP-019 17OZ or XX-18OZ-019

I have these and like them quite a bit: https://www.selfedge.com/jeans?product_id=2310&filter=3%2C364

37 minutes ago, elmcitizen said:

Those do indeed look nice, but the thigh to waist ratio wouldn't suit me. I went ahead and ordered some Samurai S211VX so hopefully those turn out to be okay. Might not be wearing them in the summer though lol. I guess I will foray into PBJ another time 

Edited by An Oxymoron

• 1 month later...

Pure Blue Japan SR-019 18oz, worn for about 7 months, pictures is after its first wash.
This was my first pair of PBJ and I've really enjoyed them, love the denim and texture. The fit is really good for me and they've hold up pretty good. My left pocket is blown out but it always does just after a few months for me after getting my iPhone in and out about 200 times a day.Just sent them for some repairs. 

YN8svp0.jpg

ztWRtig.jpg

51FoDEa.jpg

8XEtKt5.jpg

cfVZ1vZ.jpg

56yBAg1.jpg

lgfQerp.jpg

YLphTs1.jpg

iuUWTHB.jpg

yzVL5Rh.jpg

jRk9ZTu.jpg

• 1 year later...