Pure Blue Japan

midnight

guys, i'm looking to get some PBJ slub denim. i'm interested in something similar to a N&F Slim Guy, or maybe a Levi's 514 cut. Is the 007 significantly slimmer than these? Suggestions from the experts???

Or u could get the xx-007sp, 007 denim with 011 cut. Only thing is that the jeans have yellow/orange stitching, which may be off-putting to some. I have them and am loving them though:D

PBJ 008 around 2 years, not worn much in the 2nd year

pbjback.jpg

pbjfront.jpg

pbjpatch.jpg

no, i fucked up.

you said what you mean.

i have the same issue, but they ended up stretching to the point were they fit better.

i say if you really want em, size them as best as you know.

if it does not work out return them, or sell them. it's worth it mane, these jeans are rad!

aww, that sucks. but good at the same time..

i gotta post some updates of my XX-005s. some major fades and incredible things have happened in these jeans.

even so, i'm so tempted to buy some IH jeans and rotate them with my pbj.

Tried the black 005s and could only get them to feel like jeans instead of tights if I sized up and the waist was all floppy. Might try the vintage cut on down the line. They are rad as hell, but my sizing issues are saving me cash...

yeah i'm not knocking pbjs at all...if they actually fit my body i would have kept mine for sure, but i think part of the reason you see so many great faded pairs is because they are a lighter weight denim compared to IH so there's more examples of them worn to hell. IH is really heavy and built to last a lifetime, but they still fade beautifully from what i've seen.

sorry to derail the thread...carry on!