Pure Blue Japan

midnight

Thanks Classics

mr b, how many months before first soak? they look really good for 8.5 months!
Well I did a cold soak before I started wearing them to help break them in easier but I did a soak after that during the 4-5 month mark of wear. Thanks for the compliment!

5544714809_b4353b4a75.jpg

The worn belt loop is one of my favorite details of the jeans. Don't mind my underwear :o

I recently bought a pair of raw 007's in a size 30. Having some trouble with shrinking them and kind of wish I had bought the one wash like my other jeans, but the store didn't carry them. Any help would be appreciated.

After 2 30-40 minute hot soaks in roughly 110-120 degree farenheit water, they still haven't shrunk to the one wash sizes on BiG's site and while the thighs are close to the size of the o/w 30, the knee to leg opening on the left leg of the jeans is bigger than the right leg. Main concern is that the inseam is still an inch longer on both legs than BiG's measurements, and I plan on getting these hemmed so it'd suck to have them shrink an inch after a soak a few months down the line.

I'd like to get all the shrinking out of the way before putting wear on these and I'm a little confused that they still haven't shrunk all the way down, so what would be the best way to do this taking into consideration what they've already been through?

img0243wg.jpg

img0244dt.jpg

So my pbjs have been ripping from the crotch because i rub my thighs together when I'm cold so now this is what happened. I heard there's a way of sowing them from the inside? I'm not sure what that's called and I don't know if I should send them in anywhere specific. Any suggestions? thank youuuu

If you are in the Bay just take them to Self Edge, they do great repairs on this sort of damage.

I'd like to get all the shrinking out of the way before putting wear on these and I'm a little confused that they still haven't shrunk all the way down, so what would be the best way to do this taking into consideration what they've already been through?

if your washes consist of soaking them in the future you won't really get any more significant shrinkage out of them. if you want to you can still machine wash them on a warm/hot setting.

It's actually a black black denim based on the 011 cut. Black fern with red lines. Limited to 100 pieces.

omg where to cop?

just bought a pair of 011s but i dont even care i want these

Theres a new pbj collab from from Singapore. Black on black.

Pbj x the denim store

It isn't black black denim. The weft is white. Only available in store:) Blue lined selvedge, black pocket bags, fit is the same as x-011, 14oz. Last but not least, black leather patch with words, Pure Blue Japan x The Denim Store.

Now a member of the PBJ club!

So stoked about these xx-009s. Can't wait to break them in. I gave them a hot soak (from raw), and then had them tapered to an 8.25" hem. They're real stiff right now, but they'll begin to settle over the next few days. Thinking about maybe giving them another warm soak, but I'm not entirely sure. Thoughts?

dsc1095o.jpg

dsc1098d.jpg

Denim is crazy!

dsc1111a.jpg

Big ups to Demonito for hooking it up.

looks like a pretty good fit, a bit loose in the thighs (but then again its supposed to be a relaxed cut anyways). I think it would be good either way. Where did you get them tapered? I was thinking about getting a pair of 009's as well but the leg opening is a bit big for my liking

I have long thighs, and so jeans with tighter thighs/knees (such as the 007s and my previous FH BSPs) don't work so well.

I had these tapered at a local spot in Portland (DZ Alterations). Had a bad experience there once before, but 'twas just fine this time. Per my request, she kept the selvage line...for $13, not a bad deal.

its funny how some of you guys loose the selvedge cuz' when i took mine to my tailor and said i wanted them tapered i was like dont f'ing touch the selvedge side, n he was like chill i allways do it from the inside of the leg otherwise it would look stupid going straight down the outside of the leg then tapering in, compared to gradually getting slimmer from the inside leg where it is less noticeable

^^pics..........?

soon mate. i should be getting them at the end of the week. or earliest next week. :D

omg where to cop?

just bought a pair of 011s but i dont even care i want these

how do I get them???

you sorta actually have to be in singapore to get it. cause one thing sucks is that this store doesnt have an online store. or either ways you could get someone to get it for you.

:)

Thanks for the info LouBos. Come quick with those pic though! That sucks: Pronto never gets back at you, and The Denim Store doesn't have online purchasing??? I feel like I'm missing something major:C Maybe I'll just have to continue the long wait for the 12's. BIG just came out the NC-013Bk! No pictures yet. Unfortunately I have a feeling they're exactly like the NC-011Bk