Pure Blue Japan

midnight

quick question guys, it seems like the xx011/xx013 are a similar cut to The Flat Head SE05BSP, can anyone confirm this?

Also if I'm a size 31 in the BSP's what would I be in the xx013/xx011?

I've had a pair of 007's in 34 raw (cold soaked) for a while and they fit well. The waist stretched out a lot (after shrinking a bit first, from the cold soak). But the rise/crotch is still a bit tight and sometimes pinches in places that shouldn't get pinched...

I just got a pair of 10's in 36 one-wash last week and have been wearing them since. Love 'em. The rise/crotch is perfect. But now the waist is a little large!

What I need is a 35 (or a 34 waist with a 36 rise and thigh). But PBJ doesn't make 'em. So, I'm hopping I can shrink the 36's a little in the waist by hot-soaking. Don't know if one-washes will shrink more, though?

In any event, I like 'em so far. :)

quick question guys, it seems like the xx011/xx013 are a similar cut to The Flat Head SE05BSP, can anyone confirm this?

Also if I'm a size 31 in the BSP's what would I be in the xx013/xx011?

i have the 013's and i wanted a similar fit in another jean, I rolled the dice on the bsp's and actually got pretty much the same fit, i just sized up 1 on the fh's but i think i could've gone the same size with them

hope this helps

don't think I've seen any fit pics of xx-009s. looking forward to this!

Soaking my xx-009s now. (Thanks demonito!) Chose them over the 007s because I have really long thighs (and so skinny-thighed jeans don't work so well). I may give them a slight taper, to about an 8" hem...pictures forthcoming!

before i send my sz. 30 purplefaces back to BiG for an exchange, is there anyone that is interested in buying them?

since BiG doesn't do refunds, i'd rather sell them to somebody on here for a bit of a discount so that I have the option of buying from a different store

why is that?

img0243wg.jpg

img0244dt.jpg

So my pbjs have been ripping from the crotch because i rub my thighs together when I'm cold so now this is what happened. I heard there's a way of sowing them from the inside? I'm not sure what that's called and I don't know if I should send them in anywhere specific. Any suggestions? thank youuuu