Pure Blue Japan

midnight

Any you guys ever size down on the 005/007? I'm thinking about trying again on the 24oz but size down this time to get a smaller leg opening. I am wondering if that'll wreck me haha.

I made that mistake. It'll only work if your thighs arn't that big. That's the first thing that's going to get tight when you size down on those.

I made that mistake. It'll only work if your thighs arn't that big. That's the first thing that's going to get tight when you size down on those.

Yeah, my thighs aren't big at all. I went TTS on the IH 666s (sz 29) and they were fine in the thigh. According to the measurements on ih.co.uk, they are 10.1 before soak. A little tight at first, but nothing crazy.

Edited by hoy

How much stretch/shrinkage can you expect from a raw version of the 13's? I'm about a 31.5-32 inch waist and can't decide between the size 29, (31.25 waist) and size 30, (32 waist). I plan on soaking for about 40 mins or so in hot water to get the shrinkage out. Will a size 29 stretch out to around 32 inches after all is said and done?

has anyone bought pbj xx-018? and would you share your fit pic or evolution of yours?

and im a little bid confused because size chart in BiG and purebluejapan.jp are different.

so which one is the right one?

Edited by richiealexander

How much stretch/shrinkage can you expect from a raw version of the 13's? I'm about a 31.5-32 inch waist and can't decide between the size 29, (31.25 waist) and size 30, (32 waist). I plan on soaking for about 40 mins or so in hot water to get the shrinkage out. Will a size 29 stretch out to around 32 inches after all is said and done?

haven't experienced PBJ myself but rule of thumb is that you can usually stretch back to the pre soak measurement.

looking at a pair of 010 purpleface 24oz pbj's. do they stretch enough to size down or should i go tts like most heaveweight jeans? think i know the answer already but want confirmation just to be sure. only one size left on BiG

Edited by chantheman

looking at a pair of 010 purpleface 24oz pbj's. do they stretch enough to size down or should i go tts like most heaveweight jeans? think i know the answer already but want confirmation just to be sure. only one size left on BiG

you should go tts

^

Think I deleted the photograph, will upload some new fitpic this weekend.

The material is not that thick, definitely suitable for summer wear.

I do not wear it that many times yet so not too sure it will fade or not (currently still in pretty dark state)

Edited by redragon

I tried on a pair of the XX-007 this weekend and the guy in the store told me pbj just made a new model which is the 007 but a slimmer opening at the bottom and they should be getting them in the next few weeks. Anyone else hear about these?

I tried on a pair of the XX-007 this weekend and the guy in the store told me pbj just made a new model which is the 007 but a slimmer opening at the bottom and they should be getting them in the next few weeks. Anyone else hear about these?

Sounds like the new XX-12 to me. indigo/indigo in the X-11 tapered fit