Pure Blue Japan

midnight

Haha well...I can't say I'm a fan of the samples on PBJ's websites...I was more concerned about the purple becoming more pronounced, but if it goes the other way, I may have to commit!

Did you get yours Oxy? Thanks for the help. I really hope they work out for you...

They should be arriving tomorrow so I'll let you know how they work out.

Sorry you're not a fan of the purple....on the bright side they should be pretty easy to sell on here. I had a few offers before messaging you.

Thanks Oxy^

I really hope you get what you want...I know how much of a pain it's been for you finding a pair haha.

So if anyone has a pair of xx-007's, xx-005's, xx005bk's in size 30, in similar condition, and wants a BNWT pair of xx-010's please let me know.

I've only tried them on to see the fit, and I think Oxy did the same thing.

Thanks

Thanks for the info LouBos. Come quick with those pic though! That sucks: Pronto never gets back at you, and The Denim Store doesn't have online purchasing??? I feel like I'm missing something major:C Maybe I'll just have to continue the long wait for the 12's. BIG just came out the NC-013Bk! No pictures yet. Unfortunately I have a feeling they're exactly like the NC-011Bk

yeah i know. online purchasing is the new age shit now. they're not keeping up. :(

will definitely be up soon. will be getting mine as soon as monday!!! :D:D

lovin my new xx-011

was a bit worried at first but this denim stretches out nicely and is beginning to take shape.

cant wait to post some decent progress pics in the coming weeks

New PBJ collab with The Denim Store from Singapore.

The denim is a black denim with white weft. pretty dark black compared to other japanese black denim. Black stiching too for the all black and dark look.

Hardwares, buttons, rivets, pocket bags all the same. blue lined selvaged.

Limited to 100 pairs

This model is based on the 011 fit. Soaking my pair right now. :D:D:D

img0615yh.jpg

pbj11.jpg

pbj17.jpg

pbj10.jpg

dsc0134z.jpg

pbj15.jpg

Northern, looking good so far. Did you notice that the waist and thigh area stretched out a great deal? Mine are rather tight in those areas to the extent that from the knee and downwards, it almost looks like they flare out boot-cut style! I'm hoping this is just because they're new and will stretch out in the ass and thighs.

Guys I need some help!

My PBJ xx-011 fits weird, like there's excess denim all over the place.

Especially the crotch area, the way the denim folds is really ugly.

Fit Pics:

_DSC0130.jpg

_DSC0126.jpg

I was wondering if a taper would be able to get rid of the excess denim? Like will it mess up the position of the backpockets or whatever, cuz the fit is really making me not wear these at all.

shinobi2000 - i've started wearing mine without a belt and i've been sleeping in them.

those two things have improved my overall fit.

i've biked in my pbjs once and that put nice creases/fades in the thigh area.

that bike ride also stretched out the thigh/waist area noticeably.. and that was from just one ride.

ddeen- Yeah unfortunately i bought a size bigger. so the question now is would it be a better choice for me to just sell these off, or give them a taper?

I'd definitely rather get a taper as it would be more economic, but if that's not gonna help much then i guess they have to go:(

ddeen- Yeah unfortunately i bought a size bigger. so the question now is would it be a better choice for me to just sell these off, or give them a taper?

I'd definitely rather get a taper as it would be more economic, but if that's not gonna help much then i guess they have to go:(

Sell 'em and get one size smaller. You could have them narrowed, but it's going to have to be the entire outside seam of the leg. And the waistband is going to have to come off and be narrowed too. I'd expect a good tailor in the US to charge close to $100 for that amount of work.