Pure Blue Japan

midnight

^

Which cut? Is that bk or indigo? Denim looks good, wash/ soak info pls

005bk's. I'm losing track of how much wear are on any of my PBJ's because I've been rotating them, but I've had these since late June of last year, wore them a few days a week until late November, and I've been wearing them daily since then. They were bought from the supermarket on this forum, were one wash, and had only been worn a few times. I've soaked them several times because they're almost too big for me (I even had the thighs taken in a bit to help the fit). I recently just washed them.

first question...does hinoya stock the raw 007? Or is their online stock represent their retail location.

second...The one wash seem to run shorter than other pbj.. (34 inseam for a 33 waist. hoping my tall frame doesn't kill my dream jean.

hitting up Ueno on my way into town from Narita, so if they're really that short at Hinoya i'll just go to the PBJ store in Harajuku for raws and cold soak.

PS. I hate asking questions in threads...so I'll apologize in advance. i'd read back but i'm leaving in 2 days and don't have time w/ work and such......

I know I should hem it, it is just there's no chainstitching service in where I live, and it would cost me a bunch to send the jeans out to BiG only to get it hemmed, I know it sounds silly to worry too much about the chainstitch, but I just want to keep it original, thanks for the opinions guys

@satya - there's a chainstitching machine (the only one in KL) in campbell complex, take a cab down to town and tell the cabbie where you want to go.

the shop is on the 1st floor, go up the escalator, make a U turn to your left and go straight. it's the shop where the tailor share space with a leather goods maker.

@satya - there's a chainstitching machine (the only one in KL) in campbell complex, take a cab down to town and tell the cabbie where you want to go.

the shop is on the 1st floor, go up the escalator, make a U turn to your left and go straight. it's the shop where the tailor share space with a leather goods maker.

appreciate it much bunga!! the thing is I drive here, and I don't know where campbell complex is, but for this matter, I will take a cab and give my car a rest tomorrow! big thanks mate!