Pure Blue Japan

midnight

gotta spread premium

soaked my jawnz coupel days ago with some detergent because they started to stink when they got wet after riding the bike in the rain

my jawnz are at ca 5 months, virtually no indigo loss when i took the jawnz out and rinsed them ... :confused:

all the creases went out after they had dried and i was worried they wouldn't settle back in. lo and behold all is fine, gotta love how these jawnz have molded to my body : D

These are still in production and expected to arrive sometime next month.

They were expected this month but the factories are running behind, we do

expect to see them soon though.

that's what Gordon wrote to me yesterday when asking about the XX013

looks like it's really gonna be december.

These are still in production and expected to arrive sometime next month.

They were expected this month but the factories are running behind, we do

expect to see them soon though.

that's what Gordon wrote to me yesterday when asking about the XX013

looks like it's really gonna be december.

-

Haha. I got the exact same email today. I bet he's just copying and pasting the same response to all of us. I bet he's sick of us...

gotta spread premium

soaked my jawnz coupel days ago with some detergent because they started to stink when they got wet after riding the bike in the rain

my jawnz are at ca 5 months, virtually no indigo loss when i took the jawnz out and rinsed them ... :confused:

all the creases went out after they had dried and i was worried they wouldn't settle back in. lo and behold all is fine, gotta love how these jawnz have molded to my body : D

pictures ! im curious on how they look.

and from my experience from soaking i would suggest you use dr bronners.

dr bronners is less harsher than detergents. but thats only if you plan soaking them often. oh and i almost forgot, get your hands wet if you going to take me suggestion :]

^ i posted a pic in waywt, but it's already 4:20 pm here and the lights too poor to take decent pictures

about the dr. bronners, sounds like a nice alternative, but where to cop in germany? but i don't think i'll be spending money on special detergents that will be extra gentle to my jeans. they're just a pair of jeans and the stuff i've been using up ot now has been ok so far. if it ain't broke don't fix it ya know

i actually soaked them (and i kneaded them in the warm water) to get some of the indigo out because they were starting to bore me a bit, them being so stubborn and all ;) seems like they didn't want to lose any