Pure Blue Japan

midnight

PBJ 1069, Size 2, 2.5 weeks, x-posted to Raw for Women

Their denim for chicks is not slubby at all, quite smooth and soft once it's worn in. It is non-selvedge and has 5% polyurethane for stretch (although it barely stretches...not like the spandex in all the shitty jeans here that gets fucked up after a few washes). I was looking for a skin-tight, feminine fit (ie no pockets that extended past the bottom-of-the-ass crease) and I think it turned out all right. Stacking looks funky with heels, infinitely better with sneakers. So tight that I'm getting creases at the bottom of pocket linings (not a big fan of these creases, as they're curvy and not parallel to my other creases). No snide comments on the shitty, $10 vegan plastic belt, please, I'm working on it. Check it:

PBJ1069030.jpg

PBJ1069028.jpg

PBJ1069021.jpg

PBJ1069006.jpg

Guest devil.beside.you
PBJ 1069, Size 2, 2.5 weeks, x-posted to Raw for Women

Their denim for chicks is not slubby at all, quite smooth and soft once it's worn in. It has 5% polyurethane for stretch (although it barely stretches...not like the spandex in all the shitty jeans here that gets fucked up after a few washes). I was looking for a skin-tight, feminine fit (ie no pockets that extended past the bottom-of-the-ass crease) and I think it turned out all right. Stacking looks funky with heels, infinitely better with sneakers. So tight that I'm getting creases at the bottom of pocket linings (not a big fan of these creases, as they're curvy and not parallel to my other creases). No snide comments on the shitty, $10 vegan plastic belt, please, I'm working on it. Check it:

PBJ1069030.jpg

PBJ1069028.jpg

PBJ1069021.jpg

PBJ1069006.jpg

Are those selvedge? You should have checked out the womens' line from naked and famous - the perfect jean for girls coming in at around 130 canadian per pair over here in vancouver. Regardless - fit looks great, and there is nothing wrong with the way you have worn it with the heels. Advice: go for a nice milk chocolate brown belt and rock a leather jacket of the same color

Are those selvedge?

Nope, the women's line is not, post edited to say that.

the womens' line from naked and famous

WOW those are hot! Definitely putting the skinnies on the list for my next pair (and paycheck).

Advice: go for a nice milk chocolate brown belt and rock a leather jacket of the same color

Mm unfortunately I do not wear leather, I'm actually looking for a fabric belt now. I wear a red pea coat with these (still freaking cold and in the 40s in New York).

so - is it better to get the 007s in One Wash from BIG and then machine hot wash them w/ no soap to get any further shrinkage out..

or

Buy unwashed 007s and hot machine wash them for shrinkage..

is the amount of water contact in the first option overkill? cos i would like to get every single bit of shrinkage out of them as possible because i plan on not washing them for a very long time.

thanksxzsxsxzzsczx

so - is it better to get the 007s in One Wash from BIG and then machine hot wash them w/ no soap to get any further shrinkage out..

or

Buy unwashed 007s and hot machine wash them for shrinkage..

is the amount of water contact in the first option overkill? cos i would like to get every single bit of shrinkage out of them as possible because i plan on not washing them for a very long time.

thanksxzsxsxzzsczx

i got my 007's as a one-wash from big because i didn't want to hassle with the shrinking (that, and not having a decent washing machine around, heheh) and they fade like a motherfucker. i don't see why it would be overkill...

^^ thanks, i just wanted to get allllll the shrinking out before i started wearing them.

when i got my samurais, i soaked them like they tell you to, but it wasnt enough, so i wore them around for 6 months, then WASHED them hot or somethign, and they were wayyy slimmer. and it messed up my stacking fades. so now im worried and obsessive over getting all the shrinkage out of the way hahaha