Pure Blue Japan

midnight

Just measured my unwashed, little worn AI-001 and the AI-002 doesn't seem much slimmer. Thigh and back rise are less, waist, inseam (much needed) and leg opening are larger. Don't know if posted sizes are raw or one wash but I assume one wash. Hope it's otherwise.

Its the difference between the xx-003 (AI-001) cut and the xx-005 (AI-002) cut.

Go to the Blue In Green website and look at the measurements. The rise is higher and leg opening larger on the xx-003

Its the difference between the xx-003 (AI-001) cut and the xx-005 (AI-002) cut.

Go to the Blue In Green website and look at the measurements. The rise is higher and leg opening larger on the xx-003

Yes, I just measured my 001 and the leg opening is 8 1/2" compared to the posted 002 measurement of 10". Maybe the 002 measurements will be less than posted. I don't read Japanese but the second paragraph says something about actual measurements being smaller than those posted. I hope you are right; I'll have another pair of PBJ Ai if you are.

Cheers

hey guys. i have a question regarding sizing with pbj. i'm not sure whether to size down one to account for the stretching or not. my waist measures 33" and my thighs 24.5". i wear skulls 5010xx in size 33 comfortably. any suggestions? thanks

Already posted in evo thread...but thought PBJ thread should be bumped.

PBJ XX-005, about 11 months or so. 2 washes, lots of soaks. More detailed pics to come in a few weeks after wash and when I get a hold of a better cam. This was using a point+shoot inside my apartment.

3328025727_a9df9a14e6.jpg

3328028301_1aef70889d.jpg

Hi guys, I'm new here.:D I've been reading this thread for a while and it really got me interested in PBJ so a few weeks ago I took the plunge and bought myself a pair of xx-007. I also saw the xx010 but the local shop I went to only has it in size33 which, sadly, is a little too big for me.

Mine are size 32 but felt pretty loose so I hot soaked them. As I was flipping them inside out I noticed that there were white lines of starch where ever the denim rubbed against itself. :eek: I know it's been mentioned a few pages back but the starch on the 007 is really something.

Obligatory self standing shot

IMG_6960.jpg

I'm quite inexperienced about this whole soaking thing but is it normal for the buttons to be oxidised after a soak? :confused: (look closely at the fly)

Fit pics (x-post from the fit and description thread)

Fitfrontandback.jpg

The waist now fits perfectly but leg openings are way too big for my liking so I got it tapered to 7". Here's how they fit now

IMG_0574.jpg

I've never worn slubby denim before but I'm loving it on my 007.

just arrived - PBJ XX-007

if it wouldn't be for the waist, I would definitely size down.

lets see what a hot soak can change!

From my experience I'd say it's gonna fit you perfectly after soak - that is if you don't mind the leg flare :D .