Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

ended up banging a girl that accused me of being gay. i can get used to this.

Some girl asked me the other day and when I said I wasn't she forced me to take her number. She proceeded to spend the next half an hour apologizing and didn't understand when I said I wasn't offended. Might still smash.

all of these 'nightcore'-trance videos on youtube have random anime characters for the screen thumbnails

this is confusing

but what is more confusing is why i'm listening to this shit

i really wanna move to tokyo when i graduate

but i don't know what i'd do when i got there

especially coz i don't speak japanese, just a few words here and there

is there any easy way for a foreigner to make a living there? without speaking japanese lol? my skills are art, making clothing, printing and book binding. and lately i'm learning about typesetting.

whatever, i'll probs move there anyway, even if its not right after i graduate. maybe spend a year making money and then....

edit: also i know theres no "easy way" to make a living anywhere. i just mean

Edited by OCEANSECT

i've never been to a rave

i want to go to one of those sketchy 90s/early 00s raves in warehouses

do i have to go to eastern europe

Not even eastern. But I thought there was a Techno scene around LA I often hear about top djs/producers that are from here (on top of my head, Function, Silent Servant, Developer...)

i really wanna move to tokyo when i graduate

but i don't know what i'd do when i got there

especially coz i don't speak japanese, just a few words here and there

is there any easy way for a foreigner to make a living there? without speaking japanese lol? my skills are art, making clothing, printing and book binding. and lately i'm learning about typesetting.

whatever, i'll probs move there anyway, even if its not right after i graduate. maybe spend a year making money and then....

edit: also i know theres no "easy way" to make a living anywhere. i just mean

yeah. good luck with this.

Posted (edited) · Hidden by conqueror, May 7, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by conqueror, May 7, 2012 - No reason given

see you in 10 years on gaijinpot hating your life and asking about divorce advice.

Edited by conqueror

see you in 10 years on gaijinpot hating your life and asking about divorce advice.

10 years are an English teacher with no transferable skills, divorced, and no savings (spent it all on chasing women and beers).

The number of times I've run into these types of dudes...

i've never been to a rave

i want to go to one of those sketchy 90s/early 00s raves in warehouses

do i have to go to eastern europe

went to one in ATL maybe 2 years ago? straight warehouse

10 years are an English teacher with no transferable skills, divorced, and no savings (spent it all on chasing women and beers).

The number of times I've run into these types of dudes...

Where's Milspex lately?

on that sketchy rave tip, I got invited to this moon tribute festival thing near oceanside this past weekend with a bunch of dirty hippies. my friend says theyre past events have been awesome

all of these 'nightcore'-trance videos on youtube have random anime characters for the screen thumbnails

this is confusing

but what is more confusing is why i'm listening to this shit

I never understood the Otaku obsession with really really bad trance and happy hardcore. Ewww

Not even eastern. But I thought there was a Techno scene around LA I often hear about top djs/producers that are from here (on top of my head, Function, Silent Servant, Developer...)

LA has a pretty decent scene! You should go to the Droid Behavior and ScionAV parties

speaking of techno and electronic music, look at what I got in the mail today

r1aef6.jpg

Edited by AYIYI

Why the fuck is there ALWAYS a headwind when I am biking on the henry hudson bike path. It doesn't matter what time of day it is, doesn't matter which direction I'm going, ALWAYS a fucking headwind...