Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

The one night I decide to drink lightly I get a DUI first blow was a .06 second time was a .08. The only reason I drove was because my friend couldn't drive she was super smashed so I drove instead. Should've just got a cab.

Fuck, sorry to hear that

Let this be a lesson for us all (me)

trying so hard to pack my days with shit to do till I get back to work next week. I haven't had this much time off in a really, really long time, and starting to get antsy to get busy again. I couldn't imagine what people with this much free time on their hands do all day :/

trying so hard to pack my days with shit to do till I get back to work next week. I haven't had this much time off in a really, really long time, and starting to get antsy to get busy again. I couldn't imagine what people with this much free time on their hands do all day :/

Weed, playstation, Netflix

In that order

Ran into this dude that I went to high school with. He got married two months ago and got divorced last week because he and his now ex-wife are now over $100,000 in debt from their wedding. I feel sorta bad for him cause that sucks but at the same time why the hell would you think spending that much money when you work a shitty job would be a good idea?!

Posted · Hidden by DJ_Flame, May 18, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by DJ_Flame, May 18, 2012 - No reason given

mitchell and ness have a lot of sales, so i get one of those

Thanks mang, I didn't even know they have sales. Are these sales in brick & mortar stores? Online sales are few...and I'm getting a friend in US on exchange to get them.