Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

woah, just realized 2 semi-friends of mine got married yesterday...and have never spent a night together or slept together. Super Christian, assuming that's the deal. They're both virgins (assuming still, not sure now), and ultra happy. Not trying to be overly critical, it's just not something I thought I'd ever see in my lifetime.

I can't sleep so I'm going through old email accounts deleting spam and reading emails. I highly suggest y'all do this on the reg for laughs. My nostalgia is at a billion.

God, there are so many gems. I can't believe the corny shit girls and I used to send back and forth. I also can't believe the amount of aggressive emails an ex sent me that I let fly. My thinking at the time was that if I let her take her shots maybe she would let me hit that a few times before our relationship exploded. It didn't work. Don't know why I thought it would work. Hahahaha.

Edited by hahapete

recently quit smoking weed and i have been having the most strange and vivid dreams lately.

last night i went to a saint louis blues game with two kids i knew in high school - who are very conservative - where we talked politics and i defended my choice to vote for obama. unfortunately i had to leave after the first period though because i had a school assignment/meeting with a teacher i had forgotten. after leaving the game i met my teacher/tutor/whatever in a TINY room with a ~3ft ceiling where we studied flashcards until i noticed the futon/cushion we were sitting on actually multiple large bags of weed (like pounds) wrapped in aluminum foil...I also vaguely remember being late for hockey practice and not getting a chance to shower afterwards before going to work on a film starring my ex, her new squeeze, and I with a crew of 5-10 people (including myself) writing/producing/filming.

recently quit smoking weed.

last night i went to a saint louis blues game with two kids i knew in high school - who are very conservative - where we talked politics and i defended my choice to vote for obama. unfortunately i had to leave after the first period though because i had a school assignment/meeting with a teacher i had forgotten. after leaving the game i met my teacher/tutor/whatever in a TINY room with a ~3ft ceiling where we studied flashcards until i noticed the futon/cushion we were sitting on actually multiple large bags of weed (like pounds) wrapped in aluminum foil...I also vaguely remember being late for hockey practice and not getting a chance to shower afterwards before going to work on a film starring my ex, her new squeeze, and I with a crew of 5-10 people (including myself) writing/producing/filming.

So thats what life is like when you quit smoking weed... Frightening..

Our home game plays kinda retarded, but it's all friends so it makes for a gambooling good time. .25/.50 blinds with a $20 buy in although most buy in for at least $40. Given how ridiculously short stacked every starts off, at least 2 people rebuy after the first orbit lol

Oh and they like to mix in no limit Omaha which is basically the most degen made up game ever. Oh well it's basically an excuse to hang out and drink/smoke anyway

Fwiw I know there was a poker thread somewhere but I can't find it

Edited by jayrock