Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Mildly drunk Avengers (non-spoiler) review:

Thor

Fuckability rating: A+. Aussie accent. Cool hammer thing and controls lightning. Fuck yeah. Done and done.

Hulk

Fuckability rating: A. When did Mark Ruffalo get this gray? Feels like just yesterday that he was that kid with glasses in Eternal Sunshine. Still... yeah. Would bang and have pizza with him afterwards while wearing his hoodie. Hell yeah.

Captain America

Fuckability rating: C+. Too perfect-looking. Like, if we got naked and he looked at my soft lumpy body, we'd get embarrassed and giggle and say, "What are we doing here? You and me? Together?" and then later I'd sob into my pillow and eat ice cream and hate myself.

hey, to all my cooks /foodies. besides soups (and possibly fried) is there anything else you can do with turkey necks? i went to go pick up my mom from work the other day and she made this hella good turkey neck and garbanzo soup, and the taste kinda haunted me so im wondering there has got to be something else we can throw this into.

Edited by Ahlvahroe