Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

so i was walking around the corner wearing my margiela gats when this group of five kids were talking around the corner. just as i pass them one of them are talking about margiela and i spot one out of the corner of my eye wearing a pretty cool oversize knit over his shirt, they see my shoes and they all go quiet as i pass them

felt so cool

so i was walking around the corner wearing my margiela gats when this group of five kids were talking around the corner. just as i pass them one of them are talking about margiela and i spot one out of the corner of my eye wearing a pretty cool oversize knit over his shirt, they see my shoes and they all go quiet as i pass them

felt so cool

If this is what you wore when you passed em:

img0049pq.jpg

copped this floral shirt for real cheap. it's d&g lol

Then I'm not sure if they were quiet cuz of the coolness of your shoes bruh...

felt so cool

this same exact situation happened to me a while back (also in Denmark wut?) except they were talking about wallabees, which I was wearing at the time. it didn't feel cool tho.

edit: nice shirt.

Edited by evilgeniusdan

one of my grails is available right now, online, in the US, no proxy bs, could get here in two days. but i don't have the money.

feels bad.

buy it anyway? my understanding is to maximize savings you should "negatively gear" all accounts.

mega cute girl in one of my classes, keep making eye contact with her and her with me. no idea what happens next.........

back in high school i had this friend Cee who we were both very much into one another prior back in jr. high. she was 1 year younger, freshman and sophmore. when we finally attended high school together i was so giddy with happiness. i'd always be looking around the hallways for her when going to my next class or during breaks/lunch. we catch each other a lot and make eye contact.

we always chat a lot through AIM too and one day when i was signed on (you know waiting for her) some random screename IM's me and says it is her friend Bee who is a junior. Friend starts saying i'm creeping Cee the fuck out starring all the time and to stop talking / making so much contact with her. This was pretty out of the blue for me and I was shocked and devastated.

After that I pretty much stopped talking or looking at Cee, like literally took it for what it was and "broke up" with my friend Cee. I have not been able to look at a girl in the eye much less "check them out" without feeling guilty since. lol

(I found out later that Cee was seeing an upper classman at the time or soon after) /heartbreak

and FWIW, i went through the rest of high school never speaking to her and whenever i bumped into her, just walked past like nothing happened, keeping my head down. mutual friends tried to get us to talk throughout the 4 years and explained it was a big misunderstanding. i was already lost

hahah excellent! i am almost certain that she thinks I am a creep. i will avoid eye contact from now on. problem solved.

Women avoid him. He knows in a general way what it is: he’s creepy. He’s even aware, usually, of the

times when he’s being creepy—it’s a certain set to his face-muscles, a tendency

to sweat. . . but he can’t seem to do anything about it, can’t ever concentrate

for long enough, they distract him so—and next thing he knows he’s back to

radiating the old creepiness again . . . and their response to it is predictable, they

run uttering screams only they, and he, can hear. Oh but how he’d like someday

to give them something really to scream about. . . .

Edited by jackg