Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Fucking record store day. You used to be cool. I could roll in at a normal time - peruse the stuff, find what I want, chat with the salespeople, it was great.

Now there's 3 block lines outside other music at 10am, all the stores open at 8am, and the fucking sigor ros album I wanted is sold out at THIRTEEN LOCATIONS and is being sold on ebay for minimum bid $80.

Fuck you, scalpers. For serious. Fuck you.

Fucking record store day. You used to be cool. I could roll in at a normal time - peruse the stuff, find what I want, chat with the salespeople, it was great.

went digging and saw a bunch of people in the store. fucking people come up to the singles racks and kept moving the records i had put on top of the rack next to the one i was currently in. im glad the store finally got some business but fuck if those people werent annoying

this scrawny kid acting all uppity at the gym used up all eight of the weight room's 5 and 2.5 pound plates on the smith machine. dude got mad at me when i tried to get a plate while he was away and explained he was doing a circuit. biggest IRL troll i've met yet holy shit.

I been wearing a beanie/hats damn day. i haven't cut my hair (the sides at least) since october and i stopped trimming the top sometime around september. i think I'm finally ready to get my hurr did.

come to canada so we can holla at weird french girls

all my bros are in relationships and it sucks

damn dude, im in a similar situation, i moved back to america recently cause both of my best friends are getting married this year and they asked me to come back to be part of the weddings. now im bored as hell cause they are always out doing their couple-y things, and i need some single friends now.

All my homies are wifey-ed up too. your happy for them and shit but it can be mad boring, especially when they try to drag you to those coupley bars where they just sit around and hold each other.

Now there's 3 block lines outside other music at 10am, all the stores open at 8am, and the fucking sigor ros album I wanted is sold out at THIRTEEN LOCATIONS and is being sold on ebay for minimum bid $80.

Fuck you, scalpers. For serious. Fuck you.

u mad

(im a part time reseller)

also that album is coming out later on black vinyl

Edited by mrip

"The Cannonball Loop was the brainchild of some Swiss guy they imported on a week-long visa. I was one of the idiots that accepted you-know-who's crisp $100 bill to test run it. That was my last ride. $100 did not buy enough booze to drown out that memory"

"Half of these deaths were caused by drownings in the Park's wave pool"

http://io9.com/59043...own-immediately

Edited by Phongables

the heat just killed my saturday

why is it that when i order something from japan, be it proxy or ebay, they always wrap it all neat and shit. they write me a note, in english, and put candies/treats in it? is this super customary?

i met an awesome girl recently and she's moving to the other side of the world tomorrow. so bummed.

9+ hours of sleep and I still woke up tired.

563252_10150762008242070_642217069_9427968_1813506913_n.jpg

"The Cannonball Loop was the brainchild of some Swiss guy they imported on a week-long visa. I was one of the idiots that accepted you-know-who's crisp $100 bill to test run it. That was my last ride. $100 did not buy enough booze to drown out that memory"

"Half of these deaths were caused by drownings in the Park's wave pool"

http://io9.com/59043...own-immediately

Jesus christ, I've been there around 4 times in my life. Thats crazy.