Acronym.

Westbrook

8 minutes ago, Chyyy said:

SS22? or FW2223?

FW2223. New J1TS is going to have the J1W cut and be made with GoreTex Pro. I guess J1WTS-GT is just too much of a mouthful so it'll be labeled J1TS-GT. Wish it had the SS17 J1TS colour scheme, silhouette, and a different fabrication than -GT but a new J1TS is still exciting

j1tsgt.jpeg

Edited by hanzen1138

1 hour ago, hanzen1138 said:

FW2223. New J1TS is going to have the J1W cut and be made with GoreTex Pro. I guess J1WTS-GT is just too much of a mouthful so it'll be labeled J1TS-GT. Wish it had the SS17 J1TS colour scheme, silhouette, and a different fabrication than -GT but a new J1TS is still exciting

j1tsgt.jpeg

Too much J1 in recent years, hope they can restock J28-WS and P36-E

On 6/24/2022 at 7:30 PM, hanzen1138 said:

Never really worried about the durability of X-Pac, but it’s cool to see that all the new THIRD ARM made with it is ripstop. The Cordura stuff tho…

The original xpac bags and mods were ripstop too.  Cool to see it back in true black.

On 6/6/2022 at 2:26 AM, mezonik said:

General question, apologies if this is the wrong place, but does anyone know what kind of olive drawcord/ribbon on the hem adjuster that is used for acronym jackets? Looking to add this to the front zip of other acr jackets that dont include it. Thanks!

SPK_J56-GT_262 copy.jpg

This is sourced from Güth & Wolf GmbH, but the drab is not on hand last I checked though there may be a more recent run. It is Grosgrain 10mm RAL 7013

On 7/1/2022 at 3:43 AM, keynezk said:

Ranger Green IRL.

vs gray M
WechatIMG294.thumb.jpeg.52f9c8b7de8c8bef6b42c022b700afe0.jpeg

vs raf Stotz & alpha green GT

wx_camera_1656566834809.thumb.jpeg.0e87b49fd7d673cc34bee7c6fb2f5c10.jpeg

Mine just arrived. To add more information about the color, the straps of the Ranger Green are exactly the same of the integrated waistband they used on Gray SP29-M

On 7/2/2022 at 4:52 AM, scamster said:

@keynezk how're finding the j97-m? been thinking about copping one for an easy throw on for the warmer weather and a second/mid layer in the cooler months ahead.

best piece from the SS drop IMO, sized down from M to S because the sleeves were ridiculously long and it fits like a glove (lol pun intended)

Edited by moneytalks

16 hours ago, moneytalks said:

best piece from the SS drop IMO, sized down from M to S because the sleeves were ridiculously long and it fits like a glove (lol pun intended)

nice, but doubt I'd be able to size down, may order one and give it a go but those sleeves remind me of this lol

ImmenseContentGermanspaniel-size_restric

10 hours ago, scamster said:

nice, but doubt I'd be able to size down, may order one and give it a go but those sleeves remind me of this lol

ImmenseContentGermanspaniel-size_restric

if you're quite trim it should work, will just be a slightly more profile fit

5 hours ago, leg said:

I just don't get whats the difference between J10 and J97 that they needed to give it new name. I think Gen 2.0 would be sufficent.

j10.png

I agree, but it just seems to be a pattern lately. Or maybe because it's the huge amount of time between re-releases? But P34 is very similar to P1/P5, P39 is the new P9, J97 is a J10, and P44 later this year will just be P3A but with phone slip pockets added. Wonder what else we'll see resurrected from the back catalogue? Most of what I'd like to see issued again is from more recent collections around the mid 2010s and not really that old, so I'm just better off trying to hunt down my grails than hope for a new number

Edited by hanzen1138

honestly don't see how this is an issue as the number isn't printed on the clothes or something.

On 7/1/2022 at 3:52 PM, scamster said:

@keynezk how're finding the j97-m? been thinking about copping one for an easy throw on for the warmer weather and a second/mid layer in the cooler months ahead.

@scamster It's good as a mid-layer. The sleeves are very long. elbow area looks huge, close to the SS-J10 product pics. I got my normal size(M). Size down won't be a choice for me as the neck area was tight. 

On 7/6/2022 at 9:09 AM, keynezk said:

@scamster It's good as a mid-layer. The sleeves are very long. elbow area looks huge, close to the SS-J10 product pics. I got my normal size(M). Size down won't be a choice for me as the neck area was tight. 

Thanks @moneytalks & @keynezk tried this both a size down and my normal and it just doesn't fit well, either too tight around the neck and shoulders or sleeves are too long lol, oh well my wallet thanks me.

Edited by scamster

8 hours ago, Yamato2800 said:

Do P-30s exist in size XL? I have never seen a pair for sale :(

They do. I have a gen 1 pair in XL. It was my second pant I’ve owned from them and the XL sat for months on the mothersite. 

Edited by BruceLeroy