Jump to content
Westbrook

Acronym.

Recommended Posts

Pretty solid..Surprised by the love the blazers are getting...I'm really digging J99 and J98. Retailers are getting some pieces from the second drop afaik

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2021 at 10:09 AM, P_Zen said:

What does BQ stand for

Been trying to fathom this out too. Possibly Brugnoli Quilted Cotton??

Cool drop. Umit looks fighting fit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, situhan said:

J93-GTPL see the J29-LP listing

And yes RAF dropped

Got it— thank you. So the J93-GTPL hasn’t dropped yet but we got a preview? (I’m new to the brand and a bit slow figuring it out)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/16/2021 at 7:50 PM, WiseFool said:

Is it just me or do the p41-ds and p44-ds look to be the same pants? Typo i'm guessing? Pics in question are found in the j29-lp and la6b-ds product pics. 

They must have changed whatever you were talking about cause I don't see it. 

That said, The P41-DS are growing on me...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

does anyone have ID for the shades on errolson and umit from the recent model pics?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, blnightrider said:

F6DBDD7E-5888-41DA-AD5E-22FD6D6DD7CE.jpeg

look like guidi/ccp/one of those “artisanal” makers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, hentaiyarou69 said:

Guys rocking V5-PX be like

I can't wait to look half this good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, scamster said:

@BruceLeroy how're finding the p38-ds?

The ankle zip in the front is a bit weird - I assumed it would be a little more narrow. For that reason I think I prefer them unzipped. Otherwise, I just put them on and sat back on the couch. 
 

I strained my back so I won’t be walking around much for a few days. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BruceLeroy said:

The ankle zip in the front is a bit weird - I assumed it would be a little more narrow. For that reason I think I prefer them unzipped. Otherwise, I just put them on and sat back on the couch. 
 

I strained my back so I won’t be walking around much for a few days. 

must say the front ankle zip does sit awkwardly on the shoe when closed, and not a fan of the fit with the zip open.

prefer the look of the hem on the p38-gt with the zip on the rear, it's the reason why the trigger wasn't pulled on this one.

hope you feel better soon, so you can flex in the neighbourhood.

Edited by scamster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

P38e or p38ds. Decisions decisions. Looks good up there but I agree the front zip is a bit strange 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Kamikaze said:

P38e or p38ds. Decisions decisions. Looks good up there but I agree the front zip is a bit strange 

yes buy ds. in the meantime, wtb e size small! :^)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/20/2021 at 12:31 PM, BruceLeroy said:

Got my goods in today. Almost got away with not paying a tariff too lol. 
 

849A085E-6430-4391-9403-F39CD24C5C1D.jpeg

84DA1554-32F1-43E7-A72E-D05A61A38E75.jpeg

You can never get away from paying tariffs. Don't pay now, end up paying interest a year later. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I almost got whacked with the shit stick 

92CFBD9F-E4F2-402B-97E5-151452524EBC.jpeg

48C0DAB7-3403-41F8-BFF2-EC55F8CA427E.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, fasttimes said:

Don't live in Australia

Screenshot_20210922-030719.png

Does that go towards the clean up after the anti-lockdown chuds slime up the streets?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I live UK and got stung £400 for the P38-GT drop. I returned to Acronym, filled out the form to my countries tax offices. Still haven’t heard anything.

Edited by FelixRevolt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(pls delete if not allowed)

so I’m wearing the p30a-ds gen 1.1 quite frequently lately and noticed the other day that the pocket lining had a defect.

Do you guys experienced the same issue with the pocket lining? 

C2FC31E0-BA0D-4EC4-A598-D41AFFC9FFC2.jpeg

49C78196-B5EF-40F1-A6F0-AEF963A9A9A2.jpeg

Edited by QTOX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, QTOX said:

(pls delete if not allowed)

so I’m wearing the p30a-ds gen 1.1 quite frequently lately and noticed the other day that the pocket lining had a defect.

Do you guys experienced the same issue with the pocket lining? 

C2FC31E0-BA0D-4EC4-A598-D41AFFC9FFC2.jpeg

49C78196-B5EF-40F1-A6F0-AEF963A9A9A2.jpeg

Known issue with P30 pocket design. Shoot [email protected] an email, you can send it in or they can send you the material and have a local tailor fix it. Both v1 and v1.1 had this issue for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SlackJackflack said:

Known issue with P30 pocket design. Shoot [email protected] an email, you can send it in or they can send you the material and have a local tailor fix it. Both v1 and v1.1 had this issue for me.

I see, quite unfortunate that this seems to be a common problem with P30, I´m gonna shoot them an email and hope for the best, thanks for the tip!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now