Acronym.

Westbrook

1 minute ago, scamster said:

@BruceLeroy how're finding the p38-ds?

The ankle zip in the front is a bit weird - I assumed it would be a little more narrow. For that reason I think I prefer them unzipped. Otherwise, I just put them on and sat back on the couch. 

I strained my back so I won’t be walking around much for a few days. 

2 hours ago, BruceLeroy said:

The ankle zip in the front is a bit weird - I assumed it would be a little more narrow. For that reason I think I prefer them unzipped. Otherwise, I just put them on and sat back on the couch. 

I strained my back so I won’t be walking around much for a few days. 

must say the front ankle zip does sit awkwardly on the shoe when closed, and not a fan of the fit with the zip open.

prefer the look of the hem on the p38-gt with the zip on the rear, it's the reason why the trigger wasn't pulled on this one.

hope you feel better soon, so you can flex in the neighbourhood.

Edited by scamster

(pls delete if not allowed)

so I’m wearing the p30a-ds gen 1.1 quite frequently lately and noticed the other day that the pocket lining had a defect.

Do you guys experienced the same issue with the pocket lining? 

C2FC31E0-BA0D-4EC4-A598-D41AFFC9FFC2.jpeg

49C78196-B5EF-40F1-A6F0-AEF963A9A9A2.jpeg

Edited by QTOX

2 hours ago, QTOX said:

(pls delete if not allowed)

so I’m wearing the p30a-ds gen 1.1 quite frequently lately and noticed the other day that the pocket lining had a defect.

Do you guys experienced the same issue with the pocket lining? 

C2FC31E0-BA0D-4EC4-A598-D41AFFC9FFC2.jpeg

49C78196-B5EF-40F1-A6F0-AEF963A9A9A2.jpeg

Known issue with P30 pocket design. Shoot [email protected] an email, you can send it in or they can send you the material and have a local tailor fix it. Both v1 and v1.1 had this issue for me.

3 hours ago, SlackJackflack said:

Known issue with P30 pocket design. Shoot [email protected] an email, you can send it in or they can send you the material and have a local tailor fix it. Both v1 and v1.1 had this issue for me.

I see, quite unfortunate that this seems to be a common problem with P30, I´m gonna shoot them an email and hope for the best, thanks for the tip!

can anyone show some detail of the p38-E ankle zipped with and without shoes on? curious about just how narrow / compression like the ankle gaitors get and how thin they are, it looks like they used different material on the DS version.. is it the same as on the GT? Look like they could be very different

17 hours ago, FelixRevolt said:

I live UK and got stung £400 for the P38-GT drop. I returned to Acronym, filled out the form to my countries tax offices. Still haven’t heard anything.

I know this is US and not UK, but when I asked UPS it said it would take them about a year to refund duties...

I’m shuddering with the memory of my import tax fiasco because I moved on from it. In my case UPS didn’t want to know and after hours of waiting on phone lines, I managed to get an invoice out of them for the import tax. Spoke to Acronym who also said I have to speak to my countries tax office. I filled out the form to reclaim tax on refunded items, which I found incredibly hard to fill out. Photocopied all the relevant paper work and posted it off.

Hopefully SUFU is still going to be there to save Acronym drop days.

Edited by FelixRevolt