Acronym.

Westbrook

6 hours ago, DeadHype said:

Yeah I know it’s this jacket, where will the ts be? Under the 3m flap on the back? It seems like there are no front pockets with internal ts webbing. 

On the left and right waist side, similar to J53TS but just a small area 

Edited by Davidwyh1998

19 hours ago, stijosh_ said:

Might be a long shot but can anybody ID this belt off of P45A-E? Thanks in advance. 

P45A-E_0072.jpg

there was a discussion abt that on the r/techwearclothing discord about it, consensus on it just being a custom modded judo belt, just some added velcro... easy enough to make.

On 9/13/2023 at 12:54 PM, Davidwyh1998 said:

230227B8-FA45-4385-972C-7CD6D6D6BB51.jpeg

I'm particularly intrigued by that insulator; it appears to be the J77A-AM? it's giving me vibes reminiscent of the J77-AM. I'm really enjoying the practicality of the snorkel zip hood feature, which happens to be one of my personal favorites on the J61-WS. Also, curious as to what that WR zipper is crossing over the left shoulder but I'm assuming its the new Jacket Sling design as seen on the J115. Only downside to this design imo is that you can't switch it around to the right side to accommodate left-handed users.

Interestingly, I just received the J77-AM from Bodega for only $392, including shipping - big shoutout to Bodega for the low price. The AM fabric does feel somewhat itchier than I initially anticipated when I first took it out of the bag, but I'm hoping it will soften up over time. As for the shoulder pockets, they seem a bit redundant, especially with their zipper-less design. I wouldn't trust them with my Airpods like they were advertised in the product photos. Nevertheless, I do appreciate the unique flair they add to the shoulder design, almost evoking a medieval aesthetic. Another intriguing feature is the placement of the zipper tabs on the right side, which caught me by surprise, but I don't foresee any difficulty getting used to it. Also really enjoy how the hood is skin-tight almost like a balaclava when zipped all the way up. Overall, I'm satisfied with the design and for the price I plan to actually wear it and put it to good use vs. babying it.

Edited by mariahscarry
spelling error

2 hours ago, mariahscarry said:

I'm particularly intrigued by that insulator; it appears to be the J77A-AM? it's giving me vibes reminiscent of the J77-AM. I'm really enjoying the practicality of the snorkel zip hood feature, which happens to be one of my personal favorites on the J61-WS. Also, curious as to what that WR zipper is crossing over the left shoulder but I'm assuming its the new Jacket Sling design as seen on the J115. Only downside to this design imo is that you can't switch it around to the right side to accommodate left-handed users.

Interestingly, I just received the J77-AM from Bodega for only $392, including shipping - big shoutout to Bodega for the low price. The AM fabric does feel somewhat itchier than I initially anticipated when I first took it out of the bag, but I'm hoping it will soften up over time. As for the shoulder pockets, they seem a bit redundant, especially with their zipper-less design. I wouldn't trust them with my Airpods like they were advertised in the product photos. Nevertheless, I do appreciate the unique flair they add to the shoulder design, almost evoking a medieval aesthetic. Another intriguing feature is the placement of the zipper tabs on the right side, which caught me by surprise, but I don't foresee any difficulty getting used to it. Also really enjoy how the hood is skin-tight almost like a balaclava when zipped all the way up. Overall, I'm satisfied with the design and for the price I plan to actually wear it and put it to good use vs. babying it.

FYI the insulator is J77-HL

C6A171AD-AC33-460B-96B5-3DC7AF1B5F1A.jpeg

210350FA-3443-4B01-B565-19939F37F513.jpeg

43 minutes ago, mariahscarry said:

J23 was cool in theory but the actual functionality of the escape zip down the back felt useless unless showing someone to impress them about the feature. 

The original purpose for the escape zip down the back is make you can easily take off your jacket when you drive a car

3 hours ago, Davidwyh1998 said:

The original purpose for the escape zip down the back is make you can easily take off your jacket when you drive a car

Which is essentially useless

What do you think about these trashed summer vans I upgraded with some leather shurikens?

I used some white leather leftovers to make this ghille pattern inspired by the OG Nike x acronym blazer concept. 
I really liked the original idea, unfortunately for some reasons they completely changed the pattern on the Nike collab, I assume for durability and production reasons.

IMG_0088.jpeg

22 hours ago, DeadHype said:

What do you think about these trashed summer vans I upgraded with some leather shurikens?

I used some white leather leftovers to make this ghille pattern inspired by the OG Nike x acronym blazer concept. 
I really liked the original idea, unfortunately for some reasons they completely changed the pattern on the Nike collab, I assume for durability and production reasons.

IMG_0088.jpeg

love the concept. would add 40% more finesse and streamlining before id wear it. cool overall

Yeah, I just slapped these on to see how it will change the silhouette and if the ghille effect is nice. I will try to find someone with a cnc cutting tool to get more shurikens cutted and will rethink the placement and mount for a more Organized look. 
Also I am thinking of adding more so the whole top part is covered and maybe a few ones to the heel. 

Edited by DeadHype