Acronym.

Westbrook

Does anyone have a pic of the p17s in the wild?

Errolson makes everything look good so no trust there.

edit:  also while I have your attention, what's the deal with the official site saying "Fits small. Take 1 size larger than normal ACRONYM size."?  For instance, it says that on the S10-C (the t-shirt) but the 1/2chest for that is listed as 60.5cm (23.8inches).  That's a 47.6" chest which is actually pretty large for a Large...?

Edited by Stacks

Thanks.  Before I asked this question I ordered the S10-C off Bodega (on sale) in size L, but I'm a 42" chest and I just can't fathom ACR being that far off in their stated measurements (they never have been in my admittedly limited experience).  I guess if they couldn't be arsed to fix the measurements and just threw up that red recommendation... but that seems very un-ACR.

Haven has it at 63cm (48") and their model is 6'1" 160lb and wearing a M so I feel like L was the right way to go (6'3" 190 here)... but I will report back either way.

Edited by Stacks

Never trust Haven's measurements. I am 5'11 and their model has to be the thinnest model at 6'1 with a small chest. If they say Medium I say Large on Haven's site.

As for sizing up, the fit is supposed to be the long t-shirt look, much like (dare I say i.e. Rick Owens' look) So the fit is not a snug fit as you can see in most ACR pics.

Hope that helps.

Thanks.  Before I asked this question I ordered the S10-C off Bodega (on sale) in size L, but I'm a 42" chest and I just can't fathom ACR being that far off in their stated measurements (they never have been in my admittedly limited experience).  I guess if they couldn't be arsed to fix the measurements and just threw up that red recommendation... but that seems very un-ACR.

Haven has it at 63cm (48") and their model is 6'1" 160lb and wearing a M so I feel like L was the right way to go (6'3" 190 here)... but I will report back either way.

These things shrinks guys, don't forget!

The Medium was really large on me until I washed it and it now fits great. Seriously, the difference is significant, especially in length overall and length of the arms.

Washed my p10-ch from SS15 at 60 degrees. No Problem. The pant is clean and fit is the same as before.

The Temperatur was not necessary but ACRNM sais it is possible.

Perfect

Tried searching in the thread but didn't see an answer to this: I just got the p10-s and wonder if the pants stretch at all. Mine fit but are a tiny snug in the waist and wanted to know whether hey'll stretch or whether I should return them for a size up.

Tried searching in the thread but didn't see an answer to this: I just got the p10-s and wonder if the pants stretch at all. Mine fit but are a tiny snug in the waist and wanted to know whether hey'll stretch or whether I should return them for a size up.

Personally I found the Etaproof to have less stretch than the Epic or CH. If they're not the right fit, I think you might be better sending them back if you can size up.

Can anyone give me advice on how to size a hardshell jacket.

I'm 5-10.5" 180 regular build, and a size 3 in most vis outerwear.

My gut is saying aim for M, but the size charts make them seem a little big, but maybe perfect for layering?

Thank you

(1) For anyone interested, I got the s10-c tee in L and it fits me (6'3" 195lb) well but more regular sized than oversized.

(2) Seems like from the interview Errolson has rejected a lot of investment opportunities to both his ultimate benefit; I imagine that must be a very difficult decision to make considering the cost of the raw materials and labor going in.  

(3) Bigyen, fwiw I take a L in ACR hardshells (@ 6'3" 185-200 lbs) and pretty much everything ACR except when it explicitly says it fits under-/over-sized.  I take a L in most upper body clothing in general.  You strike me as an M and layering room is definitely a good idea.

(1) For anyone interested, I got the s10-c tee in L and it fits me (6'3" 195lb) well but more regular sized than oversized.

hmmm, this is interesting. i also got a L but it fits me regular sized. however, i'm 5'10" and about 165 lbs...

also, did anyone order the s10-c through subnet? the measurements on subnet were a bit larger than the current ones on acrnm.com – wondering what happened to the people that ordered XLs (subnet: 65cm 1/2 chest, acrnm.com: 63.5cm 1/2 chest)

Asking opinions of experts out there. I'm hesitating to take the J43-K (Acronym X Nemen collab). How do you feel about it ? I'm a bit amused by the fabrics as an attempt to make it "dark street" (like SZ aesthetics) but at the same time, I wonder if the jacket is worth it (no gore-tex, or even schoeller fabrics to make it breathable / waterproof + solid).

Hey yeah it's totally worth it if you like the aesthetic. Every piece is unique and feels like a vintage item from some alternate future past. One of their best jackets imho. Not an issue that's it's not GT or Schoeller. It performs well enough and it looks and feels fantastic.