ROY X CONE contest, 1.1.11 - 2.1.12

Paul T

^Considered it but ultimately I'm not concerned with my fit anymore after two 3 hour high agitation hot soaks (I'm sure they'll shrink down more but as I said, I'm satisfied with my fit!)...I've been wearing over-sized SC1966's so I guess I'm used to it? Also, the flare may be strong in those pictures which are taken straight on/lower, but here's an example of a fit pic I posted a few days ago

5337275483_c4b7d783a7_z.jpg

I'm just excited to be wearing these jeans already! They are softening up splendidly and of course as we all know, the details are amazing...

Shit I've never had such blue hands.....

Soak done

Major roping

All the white stitching is now blue

Boxers are awesome, I washed them with some fabric softener to protect my family jewels. I'm sure my Engineered Garments Workaday chambray is matching cone fabric.

trying to find somewhere cool to blob out

shortsk.jpg

just got my timetable for this year and my ROYs will be spending one of their first weeks being worn out on camp, hopefully they will get to do some rock climbing and abseiling,,, im in charge of sea based things like kayaking and snorkling but theres always chances to sneak off

Some more fit pics for your momma to rub herself to:

conexroyd2011111a.png

conexroyd2011111b.png

PS I just need clear front/back shots from aho & almostnice (camera-shy all of a sudden, huh) now, and of course fre$co when you're ready.

The pdf is looking good, and might even have a surprise in it from ROY.

not shy at all but busy as hell.as long as our group isnt complete i see no time to rush.dont run out of patience,love!

gah! I was sitting on my bed right now and when I got up I tore up a brand new bed sheet with my cinch! :X Almost damaged my brand new mattress underneath as well (new Tempur Pedic gah!) but I didn't see any torn fabric so I guess I was lucky. Didn't want to mention anything but I've already cut myself on the "spikes" at least 3 times, was I supposed to use pliers or anything to bend them down further at all? noob question I guess but it's my first legit cinchback!

^ My condolences to your sheets~

I sanded the prong tips a little flatter so I wouldn't jab myself.

Here's my RxC and I today, was too humid to tuck my shirt in:

p1120002.jpg

Went to a Szechuan restaurant and had some mildly spicy food...

p1120005.jpg

p1120008e.jpg

p1120013yg.jpg

p1120018.jpg

Bonus Cone denim pic:

p1120021t.jpg

the shirt fits you great mike.

awesome stuff the switch, thats the e workers shirt right ? wantd to get but didnt have the money. nice. what size did you get ?

roys looking great with all of you. though i cant blieve how long it takes for the rest of the buch to get theirs.

On my last full American day, me and my ROYs hung out with our poppas - biological (me) and spiritual (ROYs).

IMG_0269.jpg

Pops: OG Roy (Christmas gift from brother and I - had been sitting in his apartment since June!)

dkatz: the newest-school Roy

the shirt fits you great mike.

awesome stuff the switch, thats the e workers shirt right ? wantd to get but didnt have the money. nice. what size did you get ?

roys looking great with all of you. though i cant blieve how long it takes for the rest of the buch to get theirs.

Yeah, it is the eworkers shirt. I had to get it. Brown herringbone. A nice switch up to the usual indigo shirts I wear. I got the size 16.5 (i get a 15.5 sometimes), which is a little bigger in the chest, but the length works better. I like to tuck my shirts.

Roys are Here :)

Pomata you will get yours soon now.

Good one, Doc.

BTW, please post pics of your Lennon WW1 roughouts!

Wonder if The Clerk has got his? Otherwise it's just me and Alle... whatever, we'll still kick rnr's butt, he's too busy modelling his various expensive new acquisitions to go out and wear his jeans.