ROY X CONE contest, 1.1.11 - 2.1.12

Paul T

Nice fit Doc and Fresco... actually I'm yet to see a fit I really don't like. Amazing how different they all look on everyone tho.

Mine still aren't here....

i agree .... very different looks here..... its going to be very funny and challenging.

i do hope you will get yours before the we tho and cheers Pomata, italian post sux but god, i wish i could live in Italy :)

We never talked about this, did we. We don't have to have a hard end date- those who got their jeans late could keep wearing theirs for the appropriate length of time after those of us who started on Jan 1st stop, or at least turn in our final photos. There are also at least four of us in a tour, which would mean time out from the contest jeans.

How does everyone feel about time extensions for late recipients and/or tour members?

It doesn't really matter IMO about extensions due to a late start or other committments such as tours. Just keep it as it was, 2nd Jan. 2012.

I for one will continue to wear my Roys well after the competiton is 'over' anyway.

@dkatz - sorry mate, couldn't figure out that map thingy you sent, just plonk me in the southwest UK somewhere...:D

Also, an extra month in this contest just postpones all your fates anyway.

1 You shall show no mercy.

2 Do not cry over spilled coffee and mustard stains

3 If in doubt how many days - take a picture

4 Who say's you can't wear them to a wedding ?

5 You want to wash when you want to wash and yes, you can.

6 Take jawns off only when you have to.

7 Stop staring at your crotch.

Only two weeks in and I already broke the first rule.

That arctic marker is actually the indicator for the cargo plane that has Paul Ts pants in the cargo hold. Should've known better than to hire a pilot named Wrongway Corrigan.

(actually a little surprised he hasn't run out of fuel yet)

Almostnice - great fit. Badass pic DocBlue!

Paul... Damn. Keeping finger crossed for you...

And you telling me there is no far north Canadians? very disappointed

I may have to plan an arctic trip with the Roys :D

Dkatz - well done!

cheers for the kind words,folks.after the denim softened enough i start to like the loose® fit.wasnt too sure a week ago and nearly did a second soak,there should be some more shrinkage in it,but i dont care really.the waistband rides happily on my hips,the diaper ass is still there,what more do i need?

Paul still ain't received his jeans yet, huh? Even a cold hearted bastard like future rnr feels a little sad for that. He didn't mean for your jeans to be lost for that long. He said he will get on it, but he can't make any promises.

hey markus whats the shirt? looks beautiful. not i dont like your roys, i am just jelous as you know. yeah doc looking good as always. looking forward to pomata clerk and paul to get theirs. istill think they are getting it this week.

hey markus whats the shirt? looks beautiful. not i dont like your roys, i am just jelous as you know. yeah doc looking good as always. looking forward to pomata clerk and paul to get theirs. istill think they are getting it this week.

Looks like the Lofgren railroad shirt. It's great. I have one too. I think rnr has one