The Flat Head

LFC4ever

Do you guys think these F310's look right? The waist has probably a half inch of room, but the thighs and calves are a bit larger than I generally prefer (although this might change after a hem). I've never worn or soaked unsanforized jeans before, so I have almost no idea how these are supposed to look right now. These are pre-washed pics:

img3074y.jpg

img3073r.jpg

That's a very original collab naming style they got there.

In water

Anybody seen these? $102 for plain T's. Worst yet, they're more or less sold out. I don't give a fuck what they're stitched with, at that price it better come with a happy ending.

better value than these:

http://helloblackbird.blogspot.com/2010/07/levis-vintage-clothing-its-all-in.html

I feel like giving my 3001s a cold soak even though i really don't need to. they've got about 30 hard wears on them but i've worn them consistently since mid-April. They don't stink or anything so maybe I'll hold off.

Aye, wash or soak whenever you feel like it man. If you want to avoid washing, you could always air them out if they end up stinking :D.

.i seem to have developed a new set of honeycombs....i havent really worn it any lower...but i have been washing pretty often,, and the honeycombs sorta go away. any way to fix this problem? does it end up looking really bad, cuz right now its not too prominent as of now. so some honeycombs overlap......

So I just picked up a pair of F310's from Self Edge, and I was hoping that someone could give me some advice on soaking.

The top block fits just right pre-soak, maybe a tad loose. However the thighs, and more-so the knees and calves fit rather loose.

I've never soaked any denim before, and I basically want to get as slim a fit as possible. Should I do a hot soak and wear them in the tub? Or would a warm soak (without wearing them) work fine? If I did a warm soak and they weren't to my liking, would it be possible to do a second soak and just use hotter water to tighten them up?

Also, will these fit comprable to the Skull 5010xx's post soak? Thanks in advance!