The Flat Head

LFC4ever

^^^^ Damn! Anyone know if those are goin on the online store?

We'll have the instore for a week or more then whatever is left in the online store, we're accepting phone orders in the meantime if you need one.

chainstitch on the f380's came undone today..

*sob* *sob*

Why so sad?

Most people would love to get to that point.

Quick sizing question. Do the 1001s stretch more than the others because of the denim weight? I am a 35" waist. When I tell people that they tell me to get a size 33. But most others say go true to size. What do you guys think?

im in the same boat and went with a sz, 34 in 1001s and warm soak them. Wear them while slightly damp to accommodate your waist.

chainstitch on the f380's came undone today..

S7302116.jpg

*sob* *sob*

dont worry,nothing some thread and a needle coud fix.this happens when you wear your denim hard,well on most of my pairs.as the roping is already done there is no need for chainstitch.time to add some character to your pair!

Ok guys. Here they are my 1001s presoak. Size tagged 33. My waist is actually 34.5-35. I am surprised how big these are. Will these really shrink down to a reasonable size and not overstretch over time or are they just too big?

img0489b.th.jpgimg0490p.th.jpg

img0492s.th.jpgimg0493s.th.jpg

Can anyone send me the link to how to post photos here?

Ok guys. Here they are presoak. Size tagged 33. My waist is actually 34.5-35. I am surprised how big these are. Will these really shrink down to a reasonable size and not overstretch over time or are they just too big?

It sounds like you have odd bodily proportions (i.e. small thighs for a 35" waist). If you want them to be more fitted in the thighs, then you probably want to size down one - it's hard to tell how much room you have in the waist on those though.

fash... what cut/denim is that??? just machine washed my 1001's on cold, they too were tagged 33 stretched to about 35, just measured them and i think they are almost 32... ouch. beware! haha

Sorry they are 1001s. So you washed yours after an initial soak? Strange thing is that these are tagged 33 but measure almost 35 already.

It sounds like you have odd bodily proportions (i.e. small thighs for a 35" waist). If you want them to be more fitted in the thighs, then you probably want to size down one - it's hard to tell how much room you have in the waist on those though.

Well it looks like I have lost some weight. Measured again and I am 34.5 but I guess my thighs are pretty slim at the moment too.

As for the room in the waist, I can put my hand and wrist down my pants no problem. I think the consensus is to size down 1. Thanks everyone.

i wear a size 32 in thin finns and a size 31 in new standards. should the waist of a 33 bsp be fine for me?

Yup, 33 should be perfect for you after a warm soak.