The Flat Head

LFC4ever

hey kiya,

seeing how I missed out!! i just want to know if theres any chance in hell that selfedge will be releasing another 3XXX 16+oz. deeeooor inpsired beauty with FH??

if not.. i need to find a denim tailor, that can shrink a size34 05's:(

Honey I Shrunk the Kids style!!

There's always the SE05BSP which is similar but in 14.5oz denim..

Introducing Flat Head's Women's Balder Slim Jeans

After many months of waiting for the perfect slim jean for women, Flat Head comes through with the new Balder Women's Slim Jean made of their popular 3XXX selvedge denim.

These jeans introduce the newest arcuate to come from the Flat Head camp while still using the same hardware from the Frontier series including the hidden rivets, UBG zipper, and cotton poly-core stitching.

Also in is a full restock of the F310 and 4001BK.

Available now in-store and via our online store, please check the product page in our online store for more photos and specs.

Flat Head Women's Slim Jeans!

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=318

4001BK:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=202

fh_balder_02-768230.jpg

fh_balder_01-768175.jpg

fh_balder_03-728572.jpg

awesomeness.

Can we expect a long inseam similar to the SExFH05?

39"........

Wow...it's no longer an oz fight - it's about the inseam.....

I agree, I think with the weight it was definitely a "fight" of sorts for a while.. but with the inseam, it's not much of a fight if Self Edge is the only one making jeans with inseams that long right?

Or are there others making jeans with 40" inseams across the board on all waist sizes?

what's the general consensus on a good time to give flatheads (3xxx) their first wash? i've read that if washed a little early (~3 months) it really helps the fades develop and changes the behavior of the denim a bit. is this true?

I left mine about 5 months and really regret it. The pockets started to pretty much rot away, and I think that had a lot to do with them not being washed and dirt/grease building up in them, and also because they're pretty poor quality compared to the rest of the jeans. They're then a nightmare to fix properly.

So yeah. Sooner rather than later.

turn them inside out and soak them in super hot water for like 1-2 hours. Then hang them to dry. Once they're not dripping wet put them on for a bit and do some aerobics to stretch em where you need it then take em off and let em dry. Unless you can bear wearing them damp (I usually just let them dry) then they should fit a bit tighter around that booty!

Even presoak those look like they might be just a pinch too big, generally speaking this denim will stretch back out to its pre-soak size within a few months.

I think self edge does free size exchanges does it not?